Endgame Fire Witch ! Melt Your Way To The Top !

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
chaostyle
Heretic
428 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Immortal2563 wrote:@chaostyle, could you please rewrite this guide due to patch 2.0?

Hey! Right now the fire witch isn't viable anymore! Don't start with fire, follow any other witch guide for 2.0!

They hard hard nerf gear & skill for the fire witch and this build was about start to very endgame wich is not possible anymore!

Fire will remain just fine for clearing low content with hard budget, but no longer work as the build was intended to! So this guide may be fully change at some point but there is no way to update such nerf! May the fire be with you exile!
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Thank you very much for the quick reply. Could you please tell me which sorceress is the most powerful right now and you can finish it with T15 or T10 for sure?
FlexMantello
Destroyer
6 | 0
chaostyle wrote:
Immortal2563 wrote:@chaostyle, could you please rewrite this guide due to patch 2.0?

Hey! Right now the fire witch isn't viable anymore! Don't start with fire, follow any other witch guide for 2.0!

They hard hard nerf gear & skill for the fire witch and this build was about start to very endgame wich is not possible anymore!

Fire will remain just fine for clearing low content with hard budget, but no longer work as the build was intended to! So this guide may be fully change at some point but there is no way to update such nerf! May the fire be with you exile!

Well that's disappointing. I really liked fire. I don't completely jive with how close-ranged Cold is. I guess I could try lightning if anyone knows of a neat build for that?
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
FlexMantello wrote:Well that's disappointing. I really liked fire. I don't completely jive with how close-ranged Cold is. I guess I could try lightning if anyone knows of a neat build for that?

Hello
FlexMantello
Destroyer
6 | 0
DeaTh wrote:
FlexMantello wrote:Well that's disappointing. I really liked fire. I don't completely jive with how close-ranged Cold is. I guess I could try lightning if anyone knows of a neat build for that?

Hello

Hahaha! Yknow, not 2 seconds after I posted that question did I actually *bother* to look for one! Yeah, I'm slow. Thanks pal.
Heroebal
Rust Claw
88 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What's the thoughts on the havoc ability or the extra flame front volley one?
rngbeast
Vampiress
39 | 0
Heroebal wrote:What's the thoughts on the havoc ability or the extra flame front volley one?

You mean extra projectiles when above 80% mana? That one is pretty easy to maintain, flamefront doesnt have high mana cost, if you take meditation from mastery tree and have some mana regen on gear, you will always have it active. Havoc, im not sure, need to test it with full energy build, skill seems strong, but cooldown is too long.
Heroebal
Rust Claw
88 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I've been using the havoc ability it's been alright for farming & clearing out groups of enemies. On bosses it will take a chunk hp off every now & then (not sure if just holding down flamestrike like I usually do would be the same dmg though...). I'm also just not sure if it's worth the 50 pts into fire tree demand I've basically maxed out flamefront/flamestrike. Havoc doesn't cost mp at all I don't believe and I also kinda wonder how it would combo with like the burning contagion rune word wpn, I wonder if could be eventually be good for farming enemies. My character is ~114/115 atm.

I feel they do need to add something back to haba + v wall though. Like I was doing 2k more dmg with The Watcher equipped, although The Watcher doesn't come with -fire ene resist. I also had more defense with The Watcher also b/c of the +6 to all skills.

Also the extra projectiles did seem to stack with the habaclava extra projectiles from what I could see.
wiesche
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi, so this build is no longer usable for end game? i mean iam still pretty low, around level 70 but i kinda like the fire sorc

especially the abillity to delet bosses
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
wiesche wrote:Hi, so this build is no longer usable for end game? i mean iam still pretty low, around level 70 but i kinda like the fire sorc

especially the abillity to delet bosses

True. The serious fire problems started in Duncraig where some had absorptions in the fire. When two such two came up at once, I was dead. I've been killed 10-20 times on one map because of this. Switching to poison and even with a weak gear there was no problem. As the author of this build fire sorceress wrote, he got a hard hard nerf and is not ready for t10.

I will definitely try when I find the whole set or any better items. This is the only sorceress that spells beyond the screen.