Ice Battle Mage (Cold Sorc)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Austin
Invader
9 | 0
Dru wrote:
Cah23 wrote:
Dru wrote:
douglaspintor wrote:I was literally gearing my werebear merc earlier today and then came back for the change to the priestess lol

the priestess is really strong ( which helps with clearspeed during early stages of farming, but the wearbear is incredibly tanky which you might need for scolsge. That or an Act 5 barbarian. testing them right now. its hard to really tell which is better. im actually swapping back to wearbear to test some new stuff (off guide)

Have you gotten to doing Scosglen runs yet? I tried it out clvl138 still in set items. Wasnt the best lol

yes running it no problems with new skill tree

Can you link your character via notarmory? here is mine and I get insta killed in scosglen. currently level 136, any help would be appreciated:

https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Aus
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Austin wrote:
Dru wrote:
Cah23 wrote:
Dru wrote:
douglaspintor wrote:I was literally gearing my werebear merc earlier today and then came back for the change to the priestess lol

the priestess is really strong ( which helps with clearspeed during early stages of farming, but the wearbear is incredibly tanky which you might need for scolsge. That or an Act 5 barbarian. testing them right now. its hard to really tell which is better. im actually swapping back to wearbear to test some new stuff (off guide)

Have you gotten to doing Scosglen runs yet? I tried it out clvl138 still in set items. Wasnt the best lol

yes running it no problems with new skill tree

Can you link your character via notarmory? here is mine and I get insta killed in scosglen. currently level 136, any help would be appreciated:

https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Aus

- you can try swapping skill tree's to end game or upgrading your items to end game gear

https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Dru
Legendaire
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ty for the guide!

I was really hoping Winter Tide would effectively be like a pounce, but I see now that you still need to use the other spells too much to just rely on that. Owell, maybe if I get bored of my zon/sin I'll try!

Glad I had this info before trying to make that work
SinClaire
Lava Lord
94 | 2
Interesting Build, thanks for the guide!
I was curious about the "Battle Mage" because I didn't know that those Ice spells can be used with Melee Devotion (this skill is like a requirement for bad players like me to even survive in end game areas)

I'm finding Melee Sorc a bit meh in 2.0 (too much tank not enough cannon), I'm going to re-spec it to this build.
dxbydt
Rust Claw
85 | 0
What's the IAS breakpoint you want to hit when using Zann Esu? Idk what a "Dragon Stone" is but the guide says 92% for dragon stone and less for Clasped Orb. But Where does a Jared Stone fit into that?
mikeymike87
Fallen
1 | 0
dxbydt wrote:What's the IAS breakpoint you want to hit when using Zann Esu? Idk what a "Dragon Stone" is but the guide says 92% for dragon stone and less for Clasped Orb. But Where does a Jared Stone fit into that?

He means the set Jared's Stone. Just a typo I assume as there is no such thing as dragon stone.
MoistSierra
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Shrinecrafting:

As mentioned in mid game section you've got shrine crafted boots and gloves.

Struggling to find the set pieces mentioned, is it worth shrine crafting any other pieces in the mean time?

If so, what pieces and shrine?

I have a yellow Jared's stone just chilling in stash
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
MoistSierra wrote:Shrinecrafting:

As mentioned in mid game section you've got shrine crafted boots and gloves.

Struggling to find the set pieces mentioned, is it worth shrine crafting any other pieces in the mean time?

If so, what pieces and shrine?

I have a yellow Jared's stone just chilling in stash

- if you cannot achieve the set, you should be using Tiered Uniques until you do get the set. If you feel like you "want" to craft yourself some items. you can start by crafting your items. the majority of stats on each item would be identical + skills / cold spell damage / sf (i think) / pierce / energy / xxx / xxx

dxbydt wrote:What's the IAS breakpoint you want to hit when using Zann Esu? Idk what a "Dragon Stone" is but the guide says 92% for dragon stone and less for Clasped Orb. But Where does a Jared Stone fit into that?

- dragon stone was known as jared's stone. just a type. will correct the image right now. (Fixed). just finished majority uber videos. just need i think valthek, which will be up tomorrow most likely.
Kaiku
Skeleton
2 | 0
Does anyone have some experience with Frozen Orb? Trash gimmick or is there some potential?
nqtuan209
Onyx Knight
635 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
[quote="Dru"][quote="MoistSierra"]
suggest me to use set Wintertide (Sorceress Oskill Set)

Thanks