Endgame Fire Witch ! Melt Your Way To The Top !

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
n-gave13
Cog
215 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
i make endgame build now with 170 pierce 50 psy res , 90 max res all charms nice rolls and trophed gear also nice and my fire sorc is realy weak to my fire sorc from 1.8(prety the same gear) , poison sorc with set can eazy farm new 130 arena (sorsgen or something like this i dont remember name) but me with endgame expensive gear have problems to farm this arena, don't start fire better poison i make mistake
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
If the fire sorceress was hitted by hard nerf, why are most of the sorceresses in the upper part of the ladder they are?
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Immortal2563 wrote:If the fire sorceress was hitted by hard nerf, why are most of the sorceresses in the upper part of the ladder they are?

How are you seeing what builds other characters are using? The /skills command doesn't seem to work any more.
loreth2021
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
Immortal2563 wrote:If the fire sorceress was hitted by hard nerf, why are most of the sorceresses in the upper part of the ladder they are?

where you can see the specs? armory is not working yet?

suggestion- you xp in groups? therefore flamefront is viable i guess
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Its works. Check yourself guys.

https://tsw.median-xl.com/ladder?lc=2
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Immortal2563 wrote:Its works. Check yourself guys.

https://tsw.median-xl.com/ladder?lc=2

Thanks, that worked - but the top 4 are 3 fire sorcs and 1 lightning?
Actually I just looked down the first bunch and it's a mix of fire lightning and cold, not one poison sorc! Not sure what to spec in poison anyway.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Poison is much stronger if u dont have descent fire gear. I dont have even full set and finished almost all 125 charms.
kurs_x5
Cultist
23 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is fire sorc still viable in the new version?
n-gave13
Cog
215 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
kurs_x5 wrote:Is fire sorc still viable in the new version?

I try and i give up at 140 lvl , no way to do solo scorsgen and high lvl labs better is cold, i swith to totemancer
helve13
Acid Prince
45 | 0
n-gave13 wrote:
kurs_x5 wrote:Is fire sorc still viable in the new version?

I try and i give up at 140 lvl , no way to do solo scorsgen and high lvl labs better is cold, i swith to totemancer

At lv140 with good old fire sorc with cold elemental, I still able get through scosglen with decent gears, lorekeeper gloves and shrine crafted belt, wake of destruction greaves, just around 10k dmg but this build still viable just not as strong as before.