The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
lordalexander74
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Been toying around with creepy crafts... at what point should T4's be replaced? Least in regards to the T4 fanged helm. Even with a decent rolled creepy craft helm there's a noticeable drop in damage/AR
(Already have over 1mil defence buffed, I'm guessing that's enough)
Khorzak
Fallen
1 | 0
Hey, pretty new to MXL and I got this on an intimidating shrine craft, what should I do to it next?
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Oil of Intensity Intimated bless for high DS.

Also, keep trying to roll a better one with closer to +375 max dmg
Bazil
Invader
9 | 0
altoiddealer wrote:Oil of Intensity Intimated bless for high DS.

Also, keep trying to roll a better one with closer to +375 max dmg

Isn't it capped on +300?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
I wouldn't advise to continue to roll this axe, this is good, from that aim for grief or gotter, its not that rare if you farm duncraig.
As for other questions:
1. relics - hard to tell, there is plenty of buff relics that are useful, hard for me to tell what is absolutely the best. Something like bear morph relic could potentially make most difference per single relic. Or some single target attack oskills, usable with axes, without cooldown.
2. Replacing T4 fanged unique helm, you can get more value from rare str roll + craft str roll, but this won't be dramatically better, thats why this build is so easy to progress to certain point, as gear upgrades really don't change that much, unless you get those several significant pieces from endgame section.
3. Max damage roll for 2h, according to affixes in docs seems to be +(291 to 310) to Maximum Damage, which is pretty close already.
youtube.com/ae1337
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aerial wrote:
Btw, as for fauztinville, solution is merc that kils necrobots fast, gear abjurer with 130 lightning pierce and it will make huge difference, he will solo all necrobots with ease.

This is a joke right? I tried it, and this was only possible to get with shrinecrafted gear, but then the merc becomes so squishy it dies really fast in Fauzt.
ruwns
Destroyer
7 | 0
team. how do i kill gluttony? my sor has about 16k dps. is that not big enough?
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ruwns wrote:team. how do i kill gluttony? my sor has about 16k dps. is that not big enough?

I think you have to lure him onto the spot where he spawned - theres a thingy that will keep appearing.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Muilpeer wrote:
aerial wrote:
Btw, as for fauztinville, solution is merc that kils necrobots fast, gear abjurer with 130 lightning pierce and it will make huge difference, he will solo all necrobots with ease.

This is a joke right? I tried it, and this was only possible to get with shrinecrafted gear, but then the merc becomes so squishy it dies really fast in Fauzt.

Maybe you didn't allow his buff to kick in, and tried right after gearing him? Because you can pretty easily make all A3 mercs immortal in fauzt, without any special items, just some defense.
You can make it literally immortal. I don't have footage on abjurer on barb, but got some with paladin, you can see he barely takes damage even if you teleport with him.
https://youtu.be/EVcc2_Xdpo8
youtube.com/ae1337
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aerial wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:
aerial wrote:

Maybe you didn't allow his buff to kick in, and tried right after gearing him? Because you can pretty easily make all A3 mercs immortal in fauzt, without any special items, just some defense.
You can make it literally immortal. I don't have footage on abjurer on barb, but got some with paladin, you can see he barely takes damage even if you teleport with him.
https://youtu.be/EVcc2_Xdpo8

Very interesting! I think something may have been changed in Sigma 2.0?
I always 'perm' my merc, because I was used to doing that as well.

The things I did was make shrinecrafts to get to -130 enemy light res, then make sure his res was maxed and that should do it. I will see if adding more def will help. I'll also add some damage reduce on the ammy.

Btw, he also does fine in Teganze, and then all of a sudden he just dies without any warning. So I think something must've changed as previously my merc would survive easier than me in teganze.
Edited by Muilpeer 2 years.