Poison Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Black Rose Diadem: 5 poison orbs, 5 spell focus orbs, 4 poison/spellfocus jewels
- Perfect Venefica RW +5sk/130PLD/199ED: 5 poison orbs, 5 spell focus orbs
- Helgotha RW: 5 poison orbs, 5 umos sf/poison dmg
- Memory RW: 5 poison orbs, 5 spell focus orbs
- Chenchmen set boots: 5 poison orbs, 5 spell focus orbs, 4 poison/spellfocus jewels
- Asheara: 5 poison orbs, 5 spell focus orbs, 2 poison/spellfocus jewels. Lunar belt is better but loose phys resists and +15% energy
- Vaetias wall: 5 poison orbs, 5 spell focus orbs, 4 poison/spellfocus jewels.
- Gallowcloud: 5 poison orbas
- 2 Sigil of Tuldura: dmg/pierce/inc poison lenght duration. 5 poison orb
- Circe + Cloudladder on switch

With bird and bloodlust:
Lorenado:151k-183k
Arachnomancy:644k-759k

With firedance:172-208 and 705-831

85%resists, 90%poison, 38phys, 202 pierce
BrecMadak
Sasquatch
65 | 2
I want to change my merc; this Necrolyte AI is super dumb as it mostly spends its time casting nova when the enemies are not in range of his spell, wasting its full potential reduced to ashes. I wondered whether Shapeshifter would be a better idea since he can cast bloodlust. What's your take on it, guys?

PS Also, I just noticed only Shapeshifter has 5 skills as opposed to 4 among every other mercenary.
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
Immortal2563 wrote:Black Rose Diadem: 5 poison orbs, 5 spell focus orbs, 4 poison/spellfocus jewels
- Perfect Venefica RW +5sk/130PLD/199ED: 5 poison orbs, 5 spell focus orbs
- Helgotha RW: 5 poison orbs, 5 umos sf/poison dmg
- Memory RW: 5 poison orbs, 5 spell focus orbs
- Chenchmen set boots: 5 poison orbs, 5 spell focus orbs, 4 poison/spellfocus jewels
- Asheara: 5 poison orbs, 5 spell focus orbs, 2 poison/spellfocus jewels. Lunar belt is better but loose phys resists and +15% energy
- Vaetias wall: 5 poison orbs, 5 spell focus orbs, 4 poison/spellfocus jewels.
- Gallowcloud: 5 poison orbas
- 2 Sigil of Tuldura: dmg/pierce/inc poison lenght duration. 5 poison orb
- Circe + Cloudladder on switch

With bird and bloodlust:
Lorenado:151k-183k
Arachnomancy:644k-759k

With firedance:172-208 and 705-831

85%resists, 90%poison, 38phys, 202 pierce

thx for the gear list.i guess im stuck,back to farming some pieces.
i killed uldi in 13min :(
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
BrecMadak wrote:I want to change my merc; this Necrolyte AI is super dumb as it mostly spends its time casting nova when the enemies are not in range of his spell, wasting its full potential reduced to ashes. I wondered whether Shapeshifter would be a better idea since he can cast bloodlust. What's your take on it, guys?

PS Also, I just noticed only Shapeshifter has 5 skills as opposed to 4 among every other mercenary.

i personally hate the AI for act 3 mercs right now. i tested out shapeshifter as well and it just didnt feel right, maybe act 5 barb might be better; i feel like he moves the quickest and attacks the quickest allowing him to keep up with you. however, i did find the act 3 merc useful in more open area maps like k3k cows and fauzt. most mercs dont really survive duncraig anyways so thats a waste of time, you literally have to reposition your merc in duncraig every time you kill a pack in order for it to survive. :/
rngbeast
Vampiress
39 | 0
Someone have opinion about
The Demon Core
The Demon Core
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
1% Chance to cast level 63 Apocalypse on Kill
1% Chance to cast level 58 Gamma Field on Kill
+5% to Fire Spell Damage
+5% to Poison Spell Damage
+10 Required Level
? How good is the gamma field proc? I found 3 of those and was thinking to slap them onto weapon.
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
rngbeast wrote:Someone have opinion about
The Demon Core
The Demon Core
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
1% Chance to cast level 63 Apocalypse on Kill
1% Chance to cast level 58 Gamma Field on Kill
+5% to Fire Spell Damage
+5% to Poison Spell Damage
+10 Required Level
? How good is the gamma field proc? I found 3 of those and was thinking to slap them onto weapon.

if i had those i would definitely put them on ur weapon for sure
Cah23
Grubber
321 | 2
Am I missing something with Arachnomancy? I seem to kill bosses faster with lorendo. Both maxed out.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I like how this build plays, sadly been looking for Monad for two weeks now, I have farmed four sets minus the Monad staff. Can it be K3K is a worse place to farm for the staff? Do I have a better chance of farming it elsewhere? I have a neutraldin that can farm the living sh*t out of Dunc and K3K, it just doesn't seem to want to drop.
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
Muilpeer wrote:I like how this build plays, sadly been looking for Monad for two weeks now, I have farmed four sets minus the Monad staff. Can it be K3K is a worse place to farm for the staff? Do I have a better chance of farming it elsewhere? I have a neutraldin that can farm the living sh*t out of Dunc and K3K, it just doesn't seem to want to drop.

i got 2 or 3 drops in duncraig,none in k3k or fauzt
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cah23 wrote:Am I missing something with Arachnomancy? I seem to kill bosses faster with lorendo. Both maxed out.

- i agree. Lorenado kills the bosses quicker in most situations. but once you get the pierce for Arachnomancy it definitely helps alot for specific bossing such as; Astrogha.

Muilpeer wrote:I like how this build plays, sadly been looking for Monad for two weeks now, I have farmed four sets minus the Monad staff. Can it be K3K is a worse place to farm for the staff? Do I have a better chance of farming it elsewhere? I have a neutraldin that can farm the living sh*t out of Dunc and K3K, it just doesn't seem to want to drop.

i got like 2 from dunc and like 1 other from k3k. they definitely do drop. whats your MF sitting at?