Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Can you MO a sorceress orb with 15 % lifesteal and use arcane hunger, or does the LL have to be from basestats?
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Whyred wrote:Can you MO a sorceress orb with 15 % lifesteal and use arcane hunger, or does the LL have to be from basestats?

yes you can
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
How does Soulshatter skill works? Just found the necro Oskill set, but I dont have a clue how to use it in what build? The atributes on helm suggest its for melle. When I summon skeleton or nighthawk I cannot use soulshatter on them, nothing happens ;o help!
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Diaco wrote:Put purify on your left click and cast it by clicking on the boss. That way if you missclicked you'll just move and not waste a shot. You can also click repeatedly and as soon as a click hits the boss you'll stop moving and cast.

That makes it even more clunky, especially with the moving bosses they walk away almost all the time.
Valthek takes me over 30 minutes with no real way to do it faster, 0 chance of farming that for a good roll or a trophy.
The most frustrating is that the bosses are easy, but just take a long long time to kill.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Opgedronken wrote:
Diaco wrote:Put purify on your left click and cast it by clicking on the boss. That way if you missclicked you'll just move and not waste a shot. You can also click repeatedly and as soon as a click hits the boss you'll stop moving and cast.

That makes it even more clunky, especially with the moving bosses they walk away almost all the time.
Valthek takes me over 30 minutes with no real way to do it faster, 0 chance of farming that for a good roll or a trophy.
The most frustrating is that the bosses are easy, but just take a long long time to kill.

Personally I walk right up in Valteks face to purify him… usually coming out alive and with a successful hit. I use barb w/ maxed eagle stance and full vit
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Anyone have a list of monsters in the t10 maze? Skills, type of magic used, offense, resistances ...
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Just to get it straight. I need 265 % stacked all resist to mitigate the -100 % resistance in the T9 and T10 maze?
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Q on MOONSTRIKE:

a) When the Moonstrike Buff is active, I receive the Weapon Physical Damage, correct? And Bladestorm damage is based on THAT damage, correct?

b) So if I take Paradigm Shift, which supposedly decreases my physical damage by -292%, does that mean Bladestorm should do NO damage? Or does it ONLY affect Moonbeam and the buff from Moonbeam is a separate thing entirely? It is VERY unclear in the skill description rather that decrease in physical damage affects your overall physical damage, or just Moonbeam.
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I would like to ask:In THE VOID, Inarius and I are in the circle. Why do I suddenly die when I want to attack BOSS-Inarius? I didn't have any poisoning or Lilith's crematorium. What's the reason?
Inarius must stand in the circle, can't I stand in the circle and attack him?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Whyred wrote:Just to get it straight. I need 265 % stacked all resist to mitigate the -100 % resistance in the T9 and T10 maze?

Only 260% to get to the 90% cap.

Taem wrote:Q on MOONSTRIKE:

a) When the Moonstrike Buff is active, I receive the Weapon Physical Damage, correct? And Bladestorm damage is based on THAT damage, correct?

b) So if I take Paradigm Shift, which supposedly decreases my physical damage by -292%, does that mean Bladestorm should do NO damage? Or does it ONLY affect Moonbeam and the buff from Moonbeam is a separate thing entirely? It is VERY unclear in the skill description rather that decrease in physical damage affects your overall physical damage, or just Moonbeam.

Moonstrike gives you a buff that adds EWD and %life. Paradigm Shift converts all of that EWD bonus to innate elemental damage (IED) instead. EWD multiplies a warp blade's physical damage, IED multiplies a crystal sword's cold damage from dex. So if you take Paradigm Shift with a warp blade, Moonstrike won't add any damage. If you don't take Paradigm Shift with a crystal sword, Moonstrike won't add any damage.

Bladestorm's damage is based on your weapon damage, so yes, it's affected by the EWD or IED that you have.