PALAZON [CHERUBIM/DIVINE JUDGMENT]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
TechC
Bone Archer
70 | 5
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
usling wrote:
TechC wrote:Thx for the build guide. I have been playing this build this league, and with my holiday vacation I want to push further than I ever have in Median. I have a couple questions:

-When do you transition to the tri-ele build? I am 135 with most charms and I just transitioned to tri-ele and my sustain was so bad I couldn't do Fautz, so I transitioned back to phy.
-Are there ubers that are better suited for the different versions of the build?
-Is tri-ele build just for lab?
-Do you have to wait for dominions before you make the crystal sword?
-Should I wait until I have all the gear MOed with Idol of Stars before using it?

Any guidance you could provide on how to handle Scoglen and labs would be appreciated. :)

Sounds super wired... can you link your profile where you have elemental version gear on? I never had any problems what so ever in fautz or scosglen with ele version at all. I swapped over when I had the gear and idol of stars is in no way needed to make it work. I used Zol rw with and without effigys... both worked just fine.. in fact the difference is smaller than id like to admit. When it comes to ubers.. the only difference is ele version has way more damage.

I figured it out. I didn't have enough Dex to kill fast enough and damage was too much for the life and mana leech charms to carry me. thx for the offer tho. I got it fixed.
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
10K+ dex hype :bounce:

Attack Rating: 482161

usling
Cog
243 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Guide updated to 2.1 status

Also slowly getting started on my Rising Dawn Day One Starter guide - where the main focus is new season - 0 TG - 10-11 hours into the new season your done most of the 105-120 charms and your ready for 5-6 min dunc runs.

And ofc 100% Solo Self Found all the way from level 1.
Memory
Prowler
15 | 0
Hello. what equipment to use up to level 120?
Ethereal
Acid Prince
48 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Memory wrote:Hello. what equipment to use up to level 120?

Personally I leveled as UHM until 110 then transitioned to full gear from guide, but you could probably stay UHM with appropriate TUs until around 125 or whenever you can get your Zohar.
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Memory wrote:Hello. what equipment to use up to level 120?

When a new season starts I do 1-110 as Neutraldin. Then the sec I hit 110 I swap over to Rising Dawn. And I do most 120 bosses and some of the 125 bosses as Rising Dawn. I cant recall what level I was when I swapped over to phy version of palazon. But I only swapped over when I had all the gear ready. Iv talked to a few people that tryed this build out and they got a bad result because they swap over before they have the gear ready.. so dont do that :)
zulderacul
Jungle Hunter
25 | 6
I really liked your build,especialy the overall balance of survivability,clear speed and boss killing power among melee specs atm. Ive decided to go abit differently tho and kinda build over your idea as insparation with the intention of pushing this build to insane scale with 'Azurewrath' based itemizations and i can say that it came up absolutely fantastic. So far those are the numbers ive managed to reach and there is still room for few more improvements but the min-maxing is not that much worth beyond that point i believe : Image Image Second picture is with lvl 30 Veneration + Blood Fury as "few seconds of boss killing buff to dps" when focused on farming ubers.
bardzini
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
zulderacul wrote:I really liked your build,especialy the overall balance of survivability,clear speed and boss killing power among melee specs atm. Ive decided to go abit differently tho and kinda build over your idea as insparation with the intention of pushing this build to insane scale with 'Azurewrath' based itemizations and i can say that it came up absolutely fantastic. So far those are the numbers ive managed to reach and there is still room for few more improvements but the min-maxing is not that much worth beyond that point i believe : Image Image Second picture is with lvl 30 Veneration + Blood Fury as "few seconds of boss killing buff to dps" when focused on farming ubers.

What kind of gear are you using besides Azurewrath?
zulderacul
Jungle Hunter
25 | 6
bardzini wrote:What kind of gear are you using besides Azurewrath?

Locket of dreams,2x Ouroboros,Tranquility,Arkaine's,Royal Circlet,Gloves-Belt-Boots from Henchmen set.
bardzini
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
zulderacul wrote:
bardzini wrote:What kind of gear are you using besides Azurewrath?

Locket of dreams,2x Ouroboros,Tranquility,Arkaine's,Royal Circlet,Gloves-Belt-Boots from Henchmen set.

Thanks for the info man, really awesome setup