Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Rhanti
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Stupid question, but I guess the unique amulet Felblood now also gives life on kill for totems? SInce Metal Solace got upgraded with 2.1
Fister_Miyagi
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hello, I created an account and activated it via email. I'm wondering why it won't let me "validate".
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
What is the fastest way of acquiring Arcane Crystals? trying to get a good MS roll on Rabbit's Foot which eludes me still after 20 AC used X_x
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Corrupted Druid miniboss max slow 25 or 50% ?
Nevermore
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Why there isn`t ilvl on items in game ? I mean i don`t know which item is SU or SSU. I like to collect SSU`s but all the time I have to check website and check it. I don`t crying but just asking is this possible to add this option or it is " too hard " to implement. Thanks.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Nevermore wrote:Why there isn`t ilvl on items in game ? I mean i don`t know which item is SU or SSU. I like to collect SSU`s but all the time I have to check website and check it. I don`t crying but just asking is this possible to add this option or it is " too hard " to implement. Thanks.

There is, you can turn it on in the options, but ilvl is always equal to the enemys lvl that drop it, so that will not help you.
Nevermore
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Istaryu wrote:
Nevermore wrote:Why there isn`t ilvl on items in game ? I mean i don`t know which item is SU or SSU. I like to collect SSU`s but all the time I have to check website and check it. I don`t crying but just asking is this possible to add this option or it is " too hard " to implement. Thanks.

There is, you can turn it on in the options, but ilvl is always equal to the enemys lvl that drop it, so that will not help you.

Yes I know about it. I just wanted to see each item`s item level like in docs ( 105, 120, 130 ). Okay maybe in future they will add some option
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Miothan wrote:What is the fastest way of acquiring Arcane Crystals? trying to get a good MS roll on Rabbit's Foot which eludes me still after 20 AC used X_x

Farm Tran Athula. You’ll get more with more players, too
Darnix
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Jo_Jo wrote:Is there a list of the bonus from the Bone Chimes?

Someone knows? :)
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Darnix wrote:
Jo_Jo wrote:Is there a list of the bonus from the Bone Chimes?

Someone knows? :)

innate elemental damage
weapon physical damage
magic find
physical/magic spell damage
cold and poison spell damage
fire and lightning spell damage

2 different values for each but I don't know what most of them are