PALAZON [CHERUBIM/DIVINE JUDGMENT]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Saibo
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Hi guys. I play through Azurewrath weapons, but lacks damage in the lab. What in general can increase damage, except for vitality? Doesn't weapon damage increase? What kind UMO or Relik can help?
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Saibo wrote:Hi guys. I play through Azurewrath weapons, but lacks damage in the lab. What in general can increase damage, except for vitality? Doesn't weapon damage increase? What kind UMO or Relik can help?

Since azurewrath dmg scales from vita, stacking it will help your dmg. So periapt of life UMO is good. I dont think pierce is an issue with azure, but make sure to get alot of it (up to 199 for pho/anom etc). Lastly, check your attack rating since that might be an issue when vita stacking.
Haven't tried azure build myself, but it should have the best dmg potential on this build, so just continue stacking vita and u should be good.
I also think there's a previous post in this thread with an azure setup that shows gear, maybe check that for some inspiration ^
hope it works out ;D
zulderacul
Jungle Hunter
25 | 6
Saibo wrote:Hi guys. I play through Azurewrath weapons, but lacks damage in the lab. What in general can increase damage, except for vitality? Doesn't weapon damage increase? What kind UMO or Relik can help?

Vitality is your best friend for dmg scaling mainly,secondly the synergy between
Arkaine's Valor
Arkaine's Valor
Splint Mail (Sacred)

Defense: (9532 - 10839) to (12577 - 14093)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 600
Item Level: 120
50% of Your Bonus to Defense Added as Vitality
+1 to All Skills
50% Hit Recovery
+(150 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(3000 to 5000) Defense
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (6)
and
Tranquility
Tranquility
Paladin Shields

'ZolLew'
Runeword Level: 110
Gain 50% of your Maximum Mana as Defense
+(3 to 4) to Paladin Skill Levels
30% Hit Recovery
+(25 to 35)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(141 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
+(30 to 50) to Vitality
10% to Vitality
+(51 to 100) to Energy
Maximum Life and Mana +5%
+60 to Mana
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
gives huge boost aswell. For labs 7+ aim to have at least or above 100k attack rating as the guy before me said,paired with 199 pierce,cheap and verry good item especialy for labs with 'cannot be frozen' mod is well rolled
Athulua's Oracle
Athulua's Oracle
Amulet

Required Level: 60
Item Level: 60
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
40% Attack Speed
(150 to 250)% Bonus to Attack Rating
Cannot Be Frozen
as those 250% attack rating alongside 2 jewels with 40%+ in your shield before the runeword will get you around 90k,further more there are relics which gives 100% AR , or u can MO ur azure with
Ten Pin Striker
Ten Pin Striker
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
100% Bonus to Attack Rating
5% to Strength
Target Takes Additional Damage of 100
+10 Required Level
if u have it aswell. As of useful relics Conflux can give you 19% pierce,Tainted Blood with the armor it provide will scale ur vitality via Arkaine's more and will net you about 2-3k dps more.
crystalforge666
Cultist
20 | 0
Where do i farm the runes for the Zohar Shield?
azeriso
Rust Claw
81 | 1
crystalforge666 wrote:Where do i farm the runes for the Zohar Shield?

Sil in teganze (primal rune + essence) rest can drop anywhere in hell i think
crystalforge666
Cultist
20 | 0
azeriso wrote:
crystalforge666 wrote:Where do i farm the runes for the Zohar Shield?

Sil in teganze (primal rune + essence) rest can drop anywhere in hell i think

thank you!
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Is there any reason you'd make Zohar in an aerin shield instead of a crown shield?
Even on the strength build the dex for a crown shield easily comes from charms.
Mami_1995
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
for buff gear shamanka or +9 skill gear which one good?
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Opgedronken wrote:Is there any reason you'd make Zohar in an aerin shield instead of a crown shield?
Even on the strength build the dex for a crown shield easily comes from charms.

You can make it in whatever you like yes. Early days while playing physical str version I would not have or would be close to the dex needed for the shield... but it goes away very fast... aka it matters very little what shield you make it in.
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Mami_1995 wrote:for buff gear shamanka or +9 skill gear which one good?

If your playing an elemental version of palazon, shamanka does nothing but buff your sheet dps.. but the damage the build does is unchanged 100%.

If your playing the physical version early on.. a shamanka helps.. buts its nothing massive when it comes to damage.

Having A LOT of + skill to prebuff help on Lionheart on the bonus defense.. but again a very small buff sins the bonus defense cap seems to be 1250%

All in all its very "min/maxing" for endgame that for most people makes little sens to invest or wast time on.. you got so much defense anyways... having a small amount more is only if your super try hard.