Elemental Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
dwil21
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great guide!

Noticed in your ubers videos that you are not actually using Bear stance, seems to be lion stance?
If that's true, could you please explain reason behind that since guide states Bear stance as primary one.

Okay, I was referring to stance mini icon on the left hand side which doesn't look like Bear stance.
But just saw that for example at 120s video (2:50 Ureh enterance) you buff with Bear stance as stated in guide.
Kerchaak
Azure Drake
160 | 9
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Blade wrote:
Kerchaak wrote:Eyyyy got some news.

The build still works.
Is it the most bestest build for barbarian in the whole game : nah.
Is it even the most second bestest? Probably not.
Why should you play this build then? No idea.

I jest. It will accomplish what it's meant to. It still performs well with minimal investment. The guide still functions quite well at getting you to a point where you can farm both Scosglen and the fist few lab levels to obtain the basics. A bit less life, a bit less damage, which ultimately did not hurt the build doesn't translate into the build suddenly being bad. There's just better and less clunky, to be fair and honest.

Wich one do you think is better and less clunky?

Whirlwind!
Kerchaak
Azure Drake
160 | 9
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
dwil21 wrote:Great guide!

Noticed in your ubers videos that you are not actually using Bear stance, seems to be lion stance?
If that's true, could you please explain reason behind that since guide states Bear stance as primary one.

Okay, I was referring to stance mini icon on the left hand side which doesn't look like Bear stance.
But just saw that for example at 120s video (2:50 Ureh enterance) you buff with Bear stance as stated in guide.

Thanks!

That's odd, I do use bear stance as the primary stance for pretty much everything, if you can let me know which video and when and I'll take a look at it.
I didn't know there was a difference between the icons looks when it came to the buff bar, i thought it just meant a stance is being used, but im fairly certain I use bear stance throughout.
Kerchaak
Azure Drake
160 | 9
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
NiskiOlbrzym wrote:I don't get one thing.
When is the best moment to respec from str to dex?
When respec after nightmare/ early hell, I'm unable to wear Werecat, Topspin, etc because I don't have enough strength.
Did I miss something?

No, you haven't missed anything. The guide doesn't specify, which is my fault.
Ideally we want to move from STR to DEX when we find our first "Sacred Crystal Sword", which you can either use as honorific, craft with shrines or make "Gehenna" out of, however if you find it early enough you may not have the charms to cover the loss of hard stat points. In order to wear all your gear, you may have to put enough points into STR (max out Mountain king first), to wear your gear, acquire charms as you progress through the game's uber content and then you may respec into DEX completely, when your charms cover your STR investment by themselves.
dwil21
Skeleton
2 | 0
One question regarding "The grind & post game ubers" as you mentioned that you had farmed Duncraig to get 2xZol enhanced runes for "Dawn" and "Rebel."
How many times roughly did you clear Duncraig to achieve that, I guess it might have been several tens at least?

I started to farm Fauztinville at LVL132 cleared completely like 6 times and got 2 enchanted runes ('Tyr' + 'Ohn') + plus 'Ghal' rune.
It takes me around 30-40 min to completely clear it. I found many excellent sacred unique items and sets though...

Anyway, I'm now LVL135 and I have used normal runes and few enhanced (low tier) ones to create 'Xith'.
I already have all the elemental runes needed for end game gear.
Hence not single 'Zol' yet, so I'm reconsidering to give it a try with farming Duncraig...
I guess that could actually yield greater chances for enhanced rune drop as it could be cleared in far less time needed for Fauztinville.
B_ATAKY
Sasquatch
60 | 3
dwil21 wrote:One question regarding "The grind & post game ubers" as you mentioned that you had farmed Duncraig to get 2xZol enhanced runes for "Dawn" and "Rebel."
How many times roughly did you clear Duncraig to achieve that, I guess it might have been several tens at least?

I started to farm Fauztinville at LVL132 cleared completely like 6 times and got 2 enchanted runes ('Tyr' + 'Ohn') + plus 'Ghal' rune.
It takes me around 30-40 min to completely clear it. I found many excellent sacred unique items and sets though...

Anyway, I'm now LVL135 and I have used normal runes and few enhanced (low tier) ones to create 'Xith'.
I already have all the elemental runes needed for end game gear.
Hence not single 'Zol' yet, so I'm reconsidering to give it a try with farming Duncraig...
I guess that could actually yield greater chances for enhanced rune drop as it could be cleared in far less time needed for Fauztinville.

Random. I got two zols in 10-15 runs of Duncraig. And i got zero great/ench runes for 10+ full runs of Fauztin.
Saibo
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
How does the Azuri weapon look in this build?
CaoBao
Bone Archer
72 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Saibo wrote:How does the Azuri weapon look in this build?

Very good if you can support it with Umos, vita and life on attack. Survivability is off the charts and damage is good. I got to lab8 before i got bored, but should be able to push till end.
Saibo
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Do I need to cut cold resists?
Kerchaak
Azure Drake
160 | 9
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Shouldnt need to, considering Azure takes care of 100, then you have loads coming from Conflux. Charms and gear should cover the rest without issue for all content.