Ice Battle Mage (Cold Sorc)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
sorry for the late replies. COVID be hitting hard out here. tbh i do not recommend this build for any type of MFING. this sorc is probably strictly for ubers . charms etc. you can do practically all ubers on this sorc 100%. trying my best to keep the guide up to date. hoping next season brings something new. for anyone who needs to contact me my discord was changed to D2Dru#80777
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Really? I can run fauzt pretty quickly with about 500mf. Just run around and everything dies in your wake.
Scosglen was doable with a lot of mf as well, but it's more difficult now with the druids taking up a lot of time.
Treasure boxes might still be worth it though.
azeriso
Rust Claw
81 | 1
guys im struggling in a4 nightmare >.> what i can do for better survival ?
heres my char > https://tsw.vn.cz/char/EsuFreeze
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
azeriso wrote:guys im struggling in a4 nightmare >.> what i can do for better survival ?
heres my char > https://tsw.vn.cz/char/EsuFreeze

I'd say your biggest problem is that you have no ias, use some mystic orbs for it. Check how many you need HERE. It is 29 for now, 5 ias mo on weapon gets you there. Also, are your resists capped? Also you have 10 points in your main skills while you have 25 unspent skill points, no wonder you do no dmg.
EnkerZan
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I am assuming this build was made before the revamp of the skill trees and some nerfs... Mid game calls for Ice Elementals, but I cannot get them because I am limited to 2 passives from the Coven tree, will I have to respec each time the skills change like this?
azeriso
Rust Claw
81 | 1
EnkerZan wrote:I am assuming this build was made before the revamp of the skill trees and some nerfs... Mid game calls for Ice Elementals, but I cannot get them because I am limited to 2 passives from the Coven tree, will I have to respec each time the skills change like this?

sadly yes ^^
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
azeriso wrote:
EnkerZan wrote:I am assuming this build was made before the revamp of the skill trees and some nerfs... Mid game calls for Ice Elementals, but I cannot get them because I am limited to 2 passives from the Coven tree, will I have to respec each time the skills change like this?

sadly yes ^^

it was not made before the revamp. this guide was made on the revamp day. everything works fine. currently in progress of making new guide. I'll try my best to update this one as I go. and yes you will have to respec each time you progress, only makes sense once in Normal, Another in nightmare hellish. then one last time for your end game gear :). you are basically using the Akara Reset for its purpose.
Nevermore
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
As of new relic`s system. Is she viable to be geared for Frozen Orb Oskill ? I want to create such character but don`t know is FO viable to make it.
chadmedian
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
what sleep trophy you think is best for this build to push high ubers? spell focus bonus?
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
chadmedian wrote:what sleep trophy you think is best for this build to push high ubers? spell focus bonus?

the veiled prophet (idol of vanity trophy) or banisher or light (kabraxis trophy)?