Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sl4sh3R wrote:hi! I believe I got smth like bug with baal. Killed him for the first time on hell and got neither relic nor smth like green stuff in inventory to cube for relic. can it be possible because I've already found one relic just from mobs while leveling? and while I was in fight with ball, this relic was in my inventory

it happens upon completing the hell baal quest. was it someone else's game where you couldn't complete the quest?
fr0gbug
Rust Claw
81 | 6
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
T4 throwing axe has higher flat lightning damage than sacred throwing axe. Maybe this is intended as a stopgap for leveling? If so it doesn't really make much sense as none of the other elemental weapons seem to follow this pattern.
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Gematria bonus on Golden chariot not working. Worked before the patch, giving 1500 life 3 max res. Now nothing. Resocketing dont help.
Dont now about new one, will test when dropped
Sl4sh3R
Invader
9 | 0
Crash wrote:
Sl4sh3R wrote:hi! I believe I got smth like bug with baal. Killed him for the first time on hell and got neither relic nor smth like green stuff in inventory to cube for relic. can it be possible because I've already found one relic just from mobs while leveling? and while I was in fight with ball, this relic was in my inventory

it happens upon completing the hell baal quest. was it someone else's game where you couldn't complete the quest?

No. It was mine.
jenkins
Dark Huntress
10 | 3
Sl4sh3R wrote:
Crash wrote:

No. It was mine.

Didn't you have the full inventory? Then it should drop to the ground and you haven't noticed?
Sl4sh3R
Invader
9 | 0
jenkins wrote:
Sl4sh3R wrote:
Crash wrote:

No. It was mine.

Didn't you have the full inventory? Then it should drop to the ground and you haven't noticed?

There was a lot of free space in my inventory :( and after that i walked through all of this place with alt pushed down (in case d2stats may lag). Well, bad things happens, just hope I am the only one with this bug.
doba7a
Pit Knight
106 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm not sure if it's only the tooltip that is bugged or it doesn't add pierce with levels at all, but still...

Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Erm, this is not related to the game but more to this site, or well not the site but the people in it. There's one problem about TGs and trade in general that bother me a lot ; It's that labelling trades as "ty" is still allowed. Many players use it to hide low price transactions (I assume about half of my tys as straight scam), and others I don't even understand why they do it.
Median already doesn't have that many trades, if half of the items are hidden behind ty, it become harder to do price checks, sometimes impossible, even for common items. And because you struggle to price check, you end up selling underpriced, that will get of course labbeled as a ty. Theses trades for exemple only are items, a 95% mf lilith, a quov tsin talisman, a seal of the nephalem king ; etc. What are they all doing?

That's a personal exemple, but 95% of the time just watching the latest transaction can make you see the problem. It has way more than half tys if we remove auctions.

Here I sell the same charm ; The Sleep with fire,cold, light res to 3 different persons ; notice the difference in information.

In concept, making an auction should be innatractive ; the seller has a fee, and the buyer has to wait up to a few hours to get his item, and have to sweat to get it. Yet it become the preffered way to sell things, because you're sure to get a fair price, and the item will be properly listed. It's very weird really.

Proposed first step solution : The seller can also label his transactions.
berry117
Dark Wanderer
800 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
One day you can do "!yourmessagehere" in the game and it type your message above ur head, it was goood cool fun trick to show the new guys.
Now you type "!hello?" "!yourmessagehere" in the game it it doesnt type your message above uir head, its not a cool fun trick to show the new guys anymore.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Gladiator's dominance needs some increased magic damage scaling, as it is pretty laughable. It feels like it wasnt compensated for the lost levels with 2.0 changes, if this is true, its very bad, because glad dominance has increasing returns from base points.
For example my overkill right now has 5086-9869 damage, 690 from that is the magic damage from glad dominance.
My rebound has 4899-8200 dmg, 2185 from that is the magic dmg. Note that i am using the
Big Game Hunter
Big Game Hunter
(Barbarian Warmonger Set)

Hunter's Camouflage
Hunter's Claw Fist
Hunter's Skin
Hunter's Trackless Step

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
6% Life stolen per Hit
50% Bonus to Defense

Set Bonus with 3 or more set items:
Adds 25-50 Damage
6% Life stolen per Hit

Set Bonus with complete set:
4% Chance to cast level 13 Blast Wave on Kill
+4 to Barbarian Skill Levels
8% Life stolen per Hit
Maximum Life +10%
Maximum Poison Resist +5%
Poison Length Reduced by 75%
Physical Resist 10%

set which increases the magic dmg added to it. It used to be quite a bit more before 2.0 when i once played phys throw barb.