Javazon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
I'll have to see how massive giving Baal a guaranteed relic is to the economy. If relics become overly abundant, then it makes all the sense for me to recommend them. Otherwise, not really. Only a handful of guide readers would have access to them. It's why I don't recommend using UMOs either.
dekrikke
Invader
8 | 0
fuppy wrote:I could recommend Vikan's Lightning Sorc guide for you to play, can find that here: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=65262

Thanks! Reading through it, might start one.
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I followed most of this guide and it helped much, thx for that :) 1 question: the MO's from shop really the best choice? What is with UMO's for example this crystal of tears or others? What is perfect option for endgame and labbing, can't really believe it's shopped normal MO :) greetz and thx forward for maybe take a look on that to pass by jnfo greetings:P
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
amekoffiziell wrote:I followed most of this guide and it helped much, thx for that :) 1 question: the MO's from shop really the best choice? What is with UMO's for example this crystal of tears or others? What is perfect option for endgame and labbing, can't really believe it's shopped normal MO :) greetz and thx forward for maybe take a look on that to pass by jnfo greetings:P

Frank doesn't put UMOs on guides because they're expensive and inaccessible to most players.
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Siosilvar wrote:
amekoffiziell wrote:I followed most of this guide and it helped much, thx for that :) 1 question: the MO's from shop really the best choice? What is with UMO's for example this crystal of tears or others? What is perfect option for endgame and labbing, can't really believe it's shopped normal MO :) greetz and thx forward for maybe take a look on that to pass by jnfo greetings:P

Frank doesn't put UMOs on guides because they're expensive and inaccessible to most players.

but what if access to them - what do i use ? otherwise its not complete guide for endgame imo ;( not bad mentioned ;D

Edit: also what recommented for whormhole ? attack speed to reach max speed without Estetic Frenzy - or other for surv in lab ?=
loveless
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
I'd like to try the Javazon but I don't know which version to play, phys or poison...
What are the pros and cons of each and which is easier to do as a fresh, untwinked character?
FPeace
Sasquatch
61 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
loveless wrote:I'd like to try the Javazon but I don't know which version to play, phys or poison...
What are the pros and cons of each and which is easier to do as a fresh, untwinked character?

The phys EASILY walked the game in TU's, I started playing again right before the patch, and was as far as the 120 ubers and having zero issues so far. Make sure to max out defensive harmony too for heal and slow, very beneficial!
loveless
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Ok, thanks.
mrbitcoin
Cultist
20 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
poison for farming phys for bosses
Giu
Core Lord
386 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
amekoffiziell wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:

but what if access to them - what do i use ? otherwise its not complete guide for endgame imo ;( not bad mentioned ;D

Edit: also what recommented for whormhole ? attack speed to reach max speed without Estetic Frenzy - or other for surv in lab ?=

Farnham's Lost Marble
Farnham's Lost Marble
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
1% Movement Speed
+30 Life on Melee Attack
+30 Mana on Melee Attack
+10 Required Level

Marksman's Eye
Marksman's Eye
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
5% Attack Speed
+3 to Minimum Damage
10% Bonus to Attack Rating
2% to Dexterity
+10 Required Level

Larzuk's Round Shot
Larzuk's Round Shot
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
+10% Enhanced Damage
2% Chance of Crushing Blow
Weapon Physical Damage +30%
+20 to Strength
+10 Required Level

Are the main choices,
Crystal of Tears
Crystal of Tears
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
Adds 3-6 Damage
+10 Required Level
if you can afford to lose the hp, also you can always use the wdm calculator to figure out which one is best for your specific gear/rolls.