Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Immortal2563 wrote:Hey bois. What is that Conflux?

Elebarb first skill
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
@Scalewinged Thanks.

How did they fix keys when it's still grayed out? Need to throw in fragments and parts of the map again?

I check myself. It is impossible to mix the key with 5 fragments and part of the star map again in the cube.

Looking for a new key again?
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
I took the old key from 2.3.2 and it's still bugged.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Immortal2563 wrote:@Scalewinged Thanks.

How did they fix keys when it's still grayed out? Need to throw in fragments and parts of the map again?

I check myself. It is impossible to mix the key with 5 fragments and part of the star map again in the cube.

Looking for a new key again?

If you read what I wrote in the other topic, you would know that it doesn't matter if the charts quest shows as uncompleted. As long as you've added all Dream Fragments 1-5 and Charts 1-4 and completed the two other quests, Arcana (as well as the other) keys can be upgraded with Celestial Wind.

Edit: it works on old keys too
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
I read all. It is not a repair or a fix for the problem.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Immortal2563 wrote:I read all. It is not a repair or a fix for the problem.

Bruh, I don't know what you don't understand. It's only a visual problem, everything else works as intended. They'll fix the visual bug at some point too probably.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
The trial of Purity quest (dream charts & star fragments) text does not disappear from the charm when that quest is completed. This is simply an engine limitation because we cannot know on which drop players will finish the quest to flag it as done (and the low random drop rates make enforcing a fixed cubing order annoying).

If the dimensional key gives (based on its type):
changelog wrote:+75% Enhanced Weapon Damage or +16% Innate Elemental Damage or +35% Spell Damage or +100% Minion Damage

then this quest is completed and you can move on to the other ones.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Engine limitations I understand.

Where's the point in this new key since it has no +2 skill and no 10% damage (arcane)? And why keep trying to get some recipes that interchange the effigies between themselves?
KiLLA
Skeleton
2 | 0
Immortal2563 wrote:Engine limitations I understand.

Where's the point in this new key since it has no +2 skill and no 10% damage (arcane)? And why keep trying to get some recipes that interchange the effigies between themselves?

The old key 2 sk and 45% spell dmg was too strong for casters compared to phys and innate ele version, they've balanced the stats i guess , you had 45% spell dmg vs 75% ewd or 15% innate dmg which was ridiculously stronger, and the 2 skill was helping casters the most, wdm skill did not benefit from it as much, but i agree with the effigy thingy , by the time you get to get kill him for that challenge you no longer need the effigies because you already have maxed gear, also for the relic 5 totem challenge i dont see the point people find the relics from trade before doing that challenge its useless. At first i thought that the effigy will become a better version of the normal ones which was cool and worth doing the quest.
roceteo242
Vampiress
35 | 2
What is movement penalty? How is it working/calculating? Is it better to use light plate for rw?