Cheap bosser?

Discuss Median XL!
NicolasDavis
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello, I wonder whether there are any inexpensive bossers out there (either in terms of set and built items or cheap SU). Since I only want to kill the boss, it doesn't need to have good clarity. I need a character that is more secure because I'm not very quick. I value your responses.
PeterHatEater
Bone Archer
76 | 18
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Claw Sin is quite cheap and a very effective boss killer. There is a good guide for claw sin and a lot of videos demonstrating how to kill bosses with this build.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
There is also this skill called a skill. Use it and you can kill any boss you want.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
hammerzon, throwbarb, whirlwind barb, any necro
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1071 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hammerzon, amazing single damage, one of the season builds of 2.3 version, which I think should be nerfed next patch, together with scorpion blade sin.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Scorpion blade sin.

Hands down.
Zaraki
Azure Drake
161 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Hammerzon, amazing single damage, one of the season builds of 2.3 version, which I think should be nerfed next patch, together with scorpion blade sin.

HZON good single target? Are you referring to the spell caster variant? Cuz *hammer*zon is weaksauce.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1071 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Zaraki wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Hammerzon, amazing single damage, one of the season builds of 2.3 version, which I think should be nerfed next patch, together with scorpion blade sin.

HZON good single target? Are you referring to the spell caster variant? Cuz *hammer*zon is weaksauce.

Ofc the spell variant. Dont want to call it stormzon or what, just all this tree for "hammerzon".
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Zaraki wrote:

Ofc the spell variant. Dont want to call it stormzon or what, just all this tree for "hammerzon".

Why would you call it hammerzon when it's not hammerzon?

Stormzon, stormcaller, storm caster, thunderzon, whatever. But it's not the hammer half of the tree at all.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1071 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Siosilvar wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Zaraki wrote:

Why would you call it hammerzon when it's not hammerzon?

Stormzon, stormcaller, storm caster, thunderzon, whatever. But it's not the hammer half of the tree at all.

The image of it for me is like thundergod, wielding hammer, calling thunder. Im not into all the concepts around this tree. And hammer looks sily. Stormzon/Thunderpath would sound cool. So I wont call this tree storm/thunder or what, I just want to call it (stupid) hammer tree/zon. It is simple. The first characteristic came into mind about all this is the sily hammer. Both paths are in one tree, they are in one same concept: thunder god. I would like to call it with a sily name, hammer, for both hammer path & thunder path.