Crystal swords and Ka Rune's?

Discuss Median XL!
lovs2build
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
I have searched everywhere for Ka Rune to craft Aiwass rune word. I cannot get this to drop or find how to combined 2 other runes to make this one?

Crystal swords are super rare drops, let alone a scared one? I am in Act 5 HELL and have yet to see ANY crystal swords. Anyone have an idea where I could farm?

Thanks for any help!
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
lovs2build wrote:I have searched everywhere for Ka Rune to craft Aiwass rune word. I cannot get this to drop or find how to combined 2 other runes to make this one?

Crystal swords are super rare drops, let alone a scared one? I am in Act 5 HELL and have yet to see ANY crystal swords. Anyone have an idea where I could farm?

Thanks for any help!

you can just grab any sacred crystal sword and use an oil of renewal to make it superior, then use jewels to punch sockets. check the docs for the cube recipes. Also, you can use the notifier tab in D2Stats to notify you if one drops (put "Crystal Sword" sacred in the notifier, with the quotations and it's case sensitive)

as for the rune, you can cube two of the same runes to get the next one... but other than that you can only hope that it drops or trade for it.

Also, in the future please use the short questions thread
lovs2build
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Diaco wrote:
lovs2build wrote:I have searched everywhere for Ka Rune to craft Aiwass rune word. I cannot get this to drop or find how to combined 2 other runes to make this one?

Thanks for any help!

you can just grab any sacred crystal sword and use an oil of renewal to make it superior, then use jewels to punch sockets. check the docs for the cube recipes. Also, you can use the notifier tab in D2Stats to notify you if one drops (put "Crystal Sword" sacred in the notifier, with the quotations and it's case sensitive)

as for the rune, you can cube two of the same runes to get the next one... but other than that you can only hope that it drops or trade for it.

Thank you for your reply.

I have not seen one from vendors to one dropping, why I asked and yes I have it in D2stats.
I saw on a wiki while back that combining 2 certain runes would create X rune.
I will look for the short answer section next time, sorry.
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
lovs2build wrote:
Diaco wrote:

Thanks for any help!

I have not seen one from vendors to one dropping, why I asked and yes I have it in D2stats.

That's old, enhanced runes are no longer craftable, they need to drop, and you can only use the uptier recipe to increase one level.

BTW, sacred items cannot be bought, they can only drop. I don't know your level, but Duncraig, Tran Athulua and Kurast 3000 are good places to look for sacred bases
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Your best bet to find a Ka rune is going to be Fauzt or Scosglen. I don’t think it will drop anywhere else really…
You could find Hem, Iu and maybe Lux in 120 farm zones (vizjun, dunc, triune, etc) and eventually cube up to Ka.

*EDIT* I’m a bit wrong, see post below
Edited by altoiddealer 1 year.
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
altoiddealer wrote:Your best bet to find a Ka rune is going to be Fauzt or Scosglen. I don’t think it will drop anywhere else really…
You could find Hem, Iu and maybe Lux in 120 farm zones (vizjun, dunc, triune, etc) and eventually cube up to Ka.

You can definitely find Ka rune in dunc, highest runes i've found there were Mhal and Yst.
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You can also use the loot filter option, so the game shows you if there is a crystal sword droped nearby
lovs2build
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Diaco wrote:
lovs2build wrote:
Diaco wrote:

Thanks for any help!

That's old, enhanced runes are no longer craftable, they need to drop, and you can only use the uptier recipe to increase one level.

BTW, sacred items cannot be bought, they can only drop. I don't know your level, but Duncraig, Tran Athulua and Kurast 3000 are good places to look for sacred bases

Yes there is WIKI https://prnt.sc/N38gVNaIoQb7 that shows the 2 runes you place in cube to make X rune, it still works as I made a low level rune.

I am currently level 113 in act 5 hell about to save girl again. I did get a crystal sword (blue) scared and when I tried to use shrine it would not work, I then used oil of renewal to make it superior as you said in my OP and still could not craft. Does it need to be certain color, like yellow? I made other UNIQUES, as my first post asking how to make rune words and you and few others helped, I have been experimenting, but now I can't craft scared UNIQUES.

Anyways I am following this guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=75099 and for most part I have all gear listed except gloves for myself and now wanting to craft my Mercenary - Act 3 Necrolyte.

Thanks again for your help and advise it has helped me a lot. :)
Edited by lovs2build 1 year.
lovs2build
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
altoiddealer wrote:Your best bet to find a Ka rune is going to be Fauzt or Scosglen. I don’t think it will drop anywhere else really…

*EDIT* I’m a bit wrong, see post below

I will have to research these places once I am 120 (113 atm) and fully geared. Thanks for info and reply. :D
lovs2build
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
masochista wrote:

You can definitely find Ka rune in dunc, highest runes i've found there were Mhal and Yst.

Thanks will look there. :D

Manu300000 wrote:You can also use the loot filter option, so the game shows you if there is a crystal sword droped nearby

Yes, thank you, I have done that from start I got a blue scared crystal sword but I can't use shrine on it? :?