600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Semigloss wrote:Can someone clarify for me the difference between When Attacked and When Struck? The former seems to be unique to MXL. Thanks!

Attacked means proc after being hit at melee range, struck means proc after hit by anything

Thank you. Does when struck also work when hit with spells? Or only WDM hits?
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Semigloss wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Semigloss wrote:Can someone clarify for me the difference between When Attacked and When Struck? The former seems to be unique to MXL. Thanks!

Attacked means proc after being hit at melee range, struck means proc after hit by anything

Anything meaning spells too
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Semigloss wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:

Thanks. Last question, how does block and dodge interact? I'm assuming if you dodge or block then it doesn't count as a hit?
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
Semigloss wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Semigloss wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:

Thanks. Last question, how does block and dodge interact? I'm assuming if you dodge or block then it doesn't count as a hit?

Correct. Hit means you must actually take the hit.
malboro_urchin
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi, please excuse the basic question as I'm very new to the mod.

In game, how do you farm a particular boss, especially when playing with friends? Do we all need to exit then log in again? Does this work any differently over LAN vs on one of the servers?
CaoBao
Bone Archer
72 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
malboro_urchin wrote:Hi, please excuse the basic question as I'm very new to the mod.

In game, how do you farm a particular boss, especially when playing with friends? Do we all need to exit then log in again? Does this work any differently over LAN vs on one of the servers?

Kill boss-Make New game/Join-Kill again
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1127 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hellreach bow question---> What is the "Bonus weapon physical damage"? If I have 100% fire spell damage, it gives 120 physical damage added to the weapon as if it was base damage? (example 190-270 becomes 310-490)... or does it add enhanced weapon damage stat? or is it flat damage ? (+120)?

Entertaining a bowzon and wondering how viable hellreach is. Thanks for answering to whoever does.
IronMan
Lava Lord
91 | 9
Are there any good bossing builds for farming trophies as barb? Thinking about going barb next season ST always feels mediocre at best with every barb build i have tried.
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
IronMan wrote:Are there any good bossing builds for farming trophies as barb? Thinking about going barb next season ST always feels mediocre at best with every barb build i have tried.

if you are rich then this unless they nerfed it already
viewtopic.php?p=462048#p462048
Giu
Core Lord
390 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Newbking wrote:Hellreach bow question---> What is the "Bonus weapon physical damage"? If I have 100% fire spell damage, it gives 120 physical damage added to the weapon as if it was base damage? (example 190-270 becomes 310-490)... or does it add enhanced weapon damage stat? or is it flat damage ? (+120)?

Entertaining a bowzon and wondering how viable hellreach is. Thanks for answering to whoever does.

its enhanced weapon damage, same as the one from dex stat points on physical bows.