Σ 2.4.2 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
Sandraptor
Vampiress
39 | 6
Pinball wrote:
Sandraptor wrote:
Pinball wrote:Holy f only 1 complaint about small nerf? Guys... complain more, cry more and blame more please.

Dont we all expect 100 new ubers, 100 new builds and 100 new maps, 100 new items in 2.4?

Pally changes where? weak patch 2/10

There are hcp changes m8. But i agree 2/10 patch still

You talking about the small dragon armor buff? or the new Witherfang flail rework?
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Unsatisfied wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Not a single direct nerf to scorpion sin, only lose some PSD% on Piranha Swarm....And only about 20% nerf on Askari Lightning....Rly? Cool.

yeah that's surprising, def gonna roll sin again as my starter. though i'd rather see other builds get buffed so they can feel as well rounded as scorp sin does

and didn't they say they wanted to nerf stormzon so that they're looking at 5+ minute sam kills instead of 2 mins? 20% nerf is barely anything

Yeah, I just didnt expect that. I was thinking these 2 builds would receive a major nerf in 2.4....But it is cool, ppl can still play them in new ladder.
Cah23
Grubber
321 | 2
Great stuff. Hell yeah. Curious though, has anyone ever heard of any rumbling about hurricane du getting a rework?
Stuie10786
Grubber
300 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Just needs the drop rate for t10 stones fixed now-.-

Finding 1-2 per 20 runs in a group of 2-4 people is a bit.... low.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Why lock all new stuff to online only?????
Make new stuff available for singel player Also..
this is Wrong, i Cant play online but i want to try everything . These types of discriminating makes me want to play something else. Bye bye
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
And now tell me what the real SP player got? The only new content apart from some stupid weapons / armor for barb is a new boss only available in the season.

Necro minions are still not immortal, so I won't play in it in T10. Did you fix the AI Knights at all so that you don't have to stand a kilometer for your character? Where is the Doomgurad RW you annihilated in 2.0?

The mercenaries will also be annihilated there in a few seconds because it's hard to weaken them, but to make them immortal.

Where containers for yellow runes and other items with an increased maximum limit.

Thank you very much for such a patch. We are waiting for patch notes 2.5.0.
Cah23
Grubber
321 | 2
I don’t understand the solo player complaints lol just play online in private games only. There… there is your ssf with all content.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Cah23 wrote:I don’t understand the solo player complaints lol just play online in private games only. There… there is your ssf with all content.

One chance of corruption, for example. SSSU and will be destroyed during this procedure. We copy the save and sit as much as we want until we get the corruption as we want. Never in your online life where there is no backward option. Plus lags of course.
Cah23
Grubber
321 | 2
Immortal2563 wrote:
Cah23 wrote:I don’t understand the solo player complaints lol just play online in private games only. There… there is your ssf with all content.

One chance of corruption, for example. SSSU and will be destroyed during this procedure. We copy the save and sit as much as we want until we get the corruption as we want. Never in your online life where there is no backward option. Plus lags of course.

One chance is how the mechanic is suppose to function lol online is more balanced and immersive. Lag would suck but I’ve honestly never experienced that as a problem.
Pel
Core Lord
362 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Scalewinged wrote:Nephalem key.... there's no single word it must be fully upgraded key (maybe you just need to complete all 6 mods deimoss upgrade to unlock this cube recipe)? Vial of Elder blood.... it ponted as hardest boss ever. So you should be able to kick SAmael with no doubt to make a try on this one. 25 sigs.... ...

The keys become "Nephalem" only after you finish the quests and kill deimoss with 5 pillars.