bloodzon

Discuss Median XL!
ByTeMe
Imp
4 | 0
I see there is a tier list with blood zon being #1. Does anyone have a build for it?
Redemption
Gravedigger
195 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Leveling from 1-100 is super easy. I put 1 point into MM then once I got eldrich storm I started using that. Only put points into it where you feel comfortable using it without killing yourself. Once I got fire elemental I switched to just that until I was level 118 and got the full red vex set. Once I got the set I switched back to storm/lava pit. With just the set you can do pretty much everything up to 120ish Ubers.
Aside from the set, get spiritual crafts with +skills and high mana regeneration mixed with fire damage/penetration.
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Seems pretty straightforward so far. Duncraig is rather easy with set and TUs, have been too lazy to craft so far.

Red Vex set
Queen of Glass
Wake of Destructions
Kali or Witching Gloves

Makes farming up rather easy. Havent done 120 Dungeons, we will see how they go. I dont expect too much trouble though at this point
XuuuH
Balrog
136 | 0
How is the survavibility? Im playing storm zon right now but Im dying a lot. Considering respec to bloodzon...
ByTeMe
Imp
4 | 0
XuuuH wrote:How is the survavibility? Im playing storm zon right now but Im dying a lot. Considering respec to bloodzon...

Is there free respecs in the game still?

Been debating going blood zon since it was tier 1 in the list of builds.
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ByTeMe wrote:
XuuuH wrote:How is the survavibility? Im playing storm zon right now but Im dying a lot. Considering respec to bloodzon...

Is there free respecs in the game still?

Been debating going blood zon since it was tier 1 in the list of builds.

Free re-specs up to lvl 50, then you switch to 3 respecs from Akara.
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

Fine so far, you clear the mopbs easily, and if you dont stand in the barrels or tank a full arrowside in TA there is not really a need to die. But its nothing special.

You have solid amounts of life, defense, a little phys res and FHR without too much investment and some tanky elementals.
Boozybear
Vampiress
35 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Redemption wrote:Leveling from 1-100 is super easy. I put 1 point into MM then once I got eldrich storm I started using that. Only put points into it where you feel comfortable using it without killing yourself. Once I got fire elemental I switched to just that until I was level 118 and got the full red vex set. Once I got the set I switched back to storm/lava pit. With just the set you can do pretty much everything up to 120ish Ubers.
Aside from the set, get spiritual crafts with +skills and high mana regeneration mixed with fire damage/penetration.

Why wouldn't you do Eerie crafts, or even Fascinating?

Nvm - the page I was looking at for spiritual crafts must be out of date. Got it.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Forbidden Knowledge - I do not understand it at all. All it did - more life degen and no upside. Says something about skill at lvl 70. Well -mine is atm 45 - is that a reason ?
Nevermore
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Ruubel wrote:Forbidden Knowledge - I do not understand it at all. All it did - more life degen and no upside. Says something about skill at lvl 70. Well -mine is atm 45 - is that a reason ?

Yep. At skill lvl 70+ your spell`s will recive % damage multiplier.