PALAZON [CHERUBIM/DIVINE JUDGMENT]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Archimage
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:Apex Predator is irrelevant for the crystal sword variant presented here. Physical setups should take it, Adjudicator can consider it since they have some tiny base phys damage, but leech does nothing for elemental damage.

If Vindicate and potions aren't enough (the mastery is pretty nice, to be honest), your only real option for more sustain is
Solitude
Solitude
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
(helm only)
Adds your current mana percentage as Weapon Physical Damage
(Max +100% at full mana)
-25% Attack Speed
+20 Required Level
. Such is the life of elemental builds.

But i wanna try Phisical Varian cause i have runes for Oriflame. So do i need Apex Predator?
Archimage
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Why Shroud Royal is the best armor for phys vaiant? Why not some good sacred relic armor?
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Not the best overall. Just best for cheap options.
Archimage
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Pinball wrote:Not the best overall. Just best for cheap options.

and not for cheap phys version what is better?
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Archimage wrote:and not for cheap phys version what is better?

Arkaine's Valor for the hp. Whether in scos or labs, u have to use it for physical/adjudicator variants, especially high labs. But if just some Dunc/Fauzt runs, then whatever may be fine.

Only crystal sword variant should pick Hellfire Plate. But Arkaine's Valor is also not bad for crystal sword variant, I guess.
Archimage
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
What oskills better to use as prebuff for phys cherubim?
In what situations better to strike with divine judjment?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 264
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Archimage wrote:What oskills better to use as prebuff for phys cherubim?

Mate, you're going to get answers to your questions a lot faster by just playing the build at this point. The difference between the two skills is completely obvious after the first time you use them, and you use buffs that increase your damage. Why are you asking about tiny prebuff optimizations and which skill is sngle-target in the same post? If you need the answer to the latter, you don't yet need the former, just get Bloodlust from any random source and keep your Vindicate up.
Archimage
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
Archimage wrote:What oskills better to use as prebuff for phys cherubim?

Mate, you're going to get answers to your questions a lot faster by just playing the build at this point. The difference between the two skills is completely obvious after the first time you use them, and you use buffs that increase your damage. Why are you asking about tiny prebuff optimizations and which skill is sngle-target in the same post? If you need the answer to the latter, you don't yet need the former, just get Bloodlust from any random source and keep your Vindicate up.

Bloodlust is good. But what about Ignis Faatus? i used it while playing Lemuredin. Is Ignis Faatus good for Cherubim variant?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 264
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Archimage wrote:Bloodlust is good. But what about Ignis Faatus? i used it while playing Lemuredin. Is Ignis Faatus good for Cherubim variant?

What do you get from Ignis Fatuus that is at all relevant to a phys damage build? I wouldn't even consider it anywhere except Fauztinville where the downside is irrelevant, and even then it's questionable if a couple hundred points of fire damage without pierce would make any difference against necrobots.
Loko22
Sasquatch
69 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Does this build benefit from life leech?