Σ 2.4.2 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
Empower
Monkey King
269 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Also gotta say that 7 is just way deadlier than t8 and t9. You are way too exposed.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I love the widened hallways in act 2 areas. Small change but big difference in feel. It's like entering a desert temple now.
dant121
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
new layout t7 bad, it became more difficult than t8 and t9, there is not a single obstacle to hide. Also, mobs fly away for textures.
► Show Spoiler
intex
Abomination
148 | 1
dant121 wrote:new layout t7 bad, it became more difficult than t8 and t9, there is not a single obstacle to hide. Also, mobs fly away for textures.
► Show Spoiler

i have had this issue with quov tsin happen multiple times as well in labs. pls fix
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
leecuz wrote:
gebs2184 wrote:I have to hard disagree, unfortunately. It's now a shooting gallery for the Erinys. If your goal was to make t7 the hardest rift, you succeeded. If not, I would recommend adding some sort of way to line of sight Erinys, because as of right now, any step can be death.

Hard agree with this. I was happily clearing up to 9s. 7's are now a 50/50 coin flip on whether you get shot gunned to death on entrance. Then every corner is a will I or won't I instantly be deleted. The areas are too large, Enerys range is insane and you just die repeatedly. The old layout was far better. We need doors or something to stop the number of mobs hitting you at once as there is currently no LoS

Guess no choice for now but to revert the Act2 changes. Dunno when an hotfix will be provided, hopefully soon.

intex wrote:
dant121 wrote:new layout t7 bad, it became more difficult than t8 and t9, there is not a single obstacle to hide. Also, mobs fly away for textures.
► Show Spoiler

i have had this issue with quov tsin happen multiple times as well in labs. pls fix

Enemies spawning outside of the map boundaries is not a bug with the new layout, Act2 Tombs always had this issue with teleporting (and sometime flying) enemies. Was extremely noticeable in ultimative days with teleporting procs and Quov Tsin residing in the tombs. I'm not confident something worth doing could be done to try mend the problem from a map stand point, some tilesets are very innately whacky and not meant for teleporting or flying enemies with certain characteristics.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
@Edit (mistake opened topics)
Dunno why Epsilon was nerfed, he was fun :)
Gavin_K88
Team Member
110 | 24
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Updated with 2.4.2 notes
B_ATAKY
Sasquatch
60 | 3
Act1 mercenary not teleporting(or maybe it happens sometimes) to character. So if you run fast u will always play without merc. Can be fixed via tp.
luciano_96369
Thunder Beetle
56 | 2
Does anyone know how to transfer objects from singleplayer to multiplayer, like inventory or cube?
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
luciano_96369 wrote:Does anyone know how to transfer objects from singleplayer to multiplayer, like inventory or cube?

you can't