Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
RyougiShiki wrote:
snowbird wrote:The ceiling system for extremely unlucky people would not be able to be implemented here due to the old engine. Besides, I'm against the increased droprate of Frag 5 because it'll eventually shorten the length of active ladder. Umo issues would be solved if they would have relatively equivalent value and performance, atm there are too many trash ones. some of them are even worse than normal ones

in fact that's not bad, season will end soon anyway, take D3 an example it basically all ROS-BOT after 1 month in public games.
The frag 5 drop rate is fine but due to the bad engine it won't work as intention, unless dev team think it's ok to have some ppl kill it after 100 times to get a drop. The solution to make the season longer should be make the game fun for all stages, at least try to do so, not punish players with such a low rate to make them do over and over and over. I remember the talk with you in discord that no wonder only kill 3 phoboss in T10 so no frag , that's fair. Now it's near 30 only on my dudu, and I have another char, already lvl 149, still no.

I 100% agree with the ceiling of unluck, I'm just afraid it'd be nearly impossible. I hope devs would find another way
Who the fuck can disagree with it when he farmed 107 yshari and dropped 0 frag
RyougiShiki
Pit Knight
117 | 41
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
What's more, the ultimate solution to make the season longer is what I just said, sometimes ppl will just quit caz some annoying situations like I'm meeting now, sometimes ppl even just won't come to play ever 3 months caz they think it's boring overall. Let's say every boss have a charm drop rate like 5% ,will it help to make the season longer ? no it won't ppl will just quit forever. Have some churn is normal that's why the season is called "season"
RyougiShiki
Pit Knight
117 | 41
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
snowbird wrote:
RyougiShiki wrote:
snowbird wrote:The ceiling system for extremely unlucky people would not be able to be implemented here due to the old engine. Besides, I'm against the increased droprate of Frag 5 because it'll eventually shorten the length of active ladder. Umo issues would be solved if they would have relatively equivalent value and performance, atm there are too many trash ones. some of them are even worse than normal ones

in fact that's not bad, season will end soon anyway, take D3 an example it basically all ROS-BOT after 1 month in public games.
The frag 5 drop rate is fine but due to the bad engine it won't work as intention, unless dev team think it's ok to have some ppl kill it after 100 times to get a drop. The solution to make the season longer should be make the game fun for all stages, at least try to do so, not punish players with such a low rate to make them do over and over and over. I remember the talk with you in discord that no wonder only kill 3 phoboss in T10 so no frag , that's fair. Now it's near 30 only on my dudu, and I have another char, already lvl 149, still no.

I 100% agree with the ceiling of unluck, I'm just afraid it'd be nearly impossible. I hope devs would find another way
Who the fuck can disagree with it when he farmed 107 yshari and dropped 0 frag

the frag of dream frag sounds silly but it will work, just like the trophy frag. But hopefully they will find an elegant way to solve this. My suggestion is just make it higher and spawn more. maybe change some UMO too to make them competitive than the main useful things now. I'm not a game developer so I can only give feedback base on my experience.
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
RyougiShiki wrote:What's more, the ultimate solution to make the season longer is what I just said, sometimes ppl will just quit caz some annoying situations like I'm meeting now, sometimes ppl even just won't come to play ever 3 months caz they think it's boring overall. Let's say every boss have a charm drop rate like 5% ,will it help to make the season longer ? no it won't ppl will just quit forever. Have some churn is normal that's why the season is called "season"

I mostly try to farm frag5 by myself every ladder, If i get it too easily my season will end earlier. It's great to loot frag 5 because it's rare. I'm pretty sure it'll rain to lucky guys if you increase the droprate and the loot will be not exciting anymore. 6% each phoboss is actually quite enough, you can expect avg. 1 frag+ while you level up from 149 to 150. The problem is, unluck occurs too frequently here.
RyougiShiki
Pit Knight
117 | 41
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
snowbird wrote:
I mostly try to farm frag5 by myself every ladder, If i get it too easily my season will end earlier. It's great to loot frag 5 because it's rare. I'm pretty sure it'll rain to lucky guys if you increase the droprate and the loot will be not exciting anymore. 6% each phoboss is actually quite enough, you can expect avg. 1 frag+ while you level up from 149 to 150. The problem is, unluck occurs too frequently here.

That's the basic of statistic, considering we have a large number of players there will always be some super unlucky situations coming up just like your 100+ yshari run. The simplest solution is like charms change, 60 to 1 for 2%, so 20 for 1 for phoboss. just need to think a good story to tell ppl why phoboss drop this blank nonsense that you will keep to cube to a frag 5.
TL0132
Prowler
18 | 1
Like i always said. Make the game more chanllenge not more tendious grindding, ppl will likely to give up in week 2-3 no matter how u try to make the game last longer with the regrind symtem.
-First of all: Scols, a door to late gamejourney. Drop is fine the atmostphere is good, minibosses isquite good. Open arena, good challenge. Only bad zone boss designed. Cant complain about this, its better and better patch after patch. This is where u want to put a regrind symtem here. U want to have fun farming stuffs with reasonable gear check, and have the goal to use the loots for the next progression. Perfection.
-Samy: Well designed bosses. Lynder was talking about this so i dont need to talk about it more , yeah taha qor ghal is a big no for me. U want a speciffic drop from a midgame zone to be a requirement of an endgamboss so u have to rerun Fauzt everytime u want to attemp Sam? (talking about the nature progession other than buying)
-Demi: Underated AF. Shes harder than u think, u can choose the difficult modifiers too, from 60 to 100%. 60% is easier than Sam for sure, u can coprse run her till death. 90% punishs u even more and 100% is whole another level. Imagine try to survive there in 5-6 mins, deal with adds+ bluemist+her spammy skills at a time while bursting as many DPS as u can and 1 mistake, the fight is reset, she will back to full HP or even worse u have to give up, not ez right. So 2 of the hardest boss in the game are all well designed. But similar to Sam, Demi has one problen, and this is even bigger issue, we were all talking about this: She is hidden at the end of the highest floor in LAB.
_Why Lab is so bad? Sum up from my perspective, its a endless grinding symtem, rewards is mediorce, bestiary is the same, repeat from t1>9. Floor tiers has no connection, random drops, After finish t10, u have to back to t6 and continue the jail time as thread mentioned. yeah overall reward is bad too includiig Demioss, but not the main issue. Ur expect a great chanllenge post scols after spending time to gear up and prepare, but guess what, u receive another endless gridnding zone, and even worse. Phoboss is only few good things lab has but the spawn rate low AF. It definitely needs a rework.
-About Nithogur: I think he should more active, more spammy. Im tired of square fight arena and the boss standing still, this kind of design is fucking boring, we already have demioss. He has no punishment for the player when making mistake other than extremely tanky. This boss need a buff alongside with the reward too.
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
note that the market will be full of frag 5 if you buff the droprate by far. would you still farm hard to get it, and would it be happy to loot it when it costs 30tg ea in the market? xd
RyougiShiki
Pit Knight
117 | 41
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
snowbird wrote:note that the market will be full of frag 5 if you buff the droprate by far. would you still farm hard to get it, and would it be happy to loot it when it costs 30tg ea in the market? xd

i would farm it until i can defeat deimoss 3 if by then no drop why don't buy one
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
RyougiShiki wrote:
snowbird wrote:note that the market will be full of frag 5 if you buff the droprate by far. would you still farm hard to get it, and would it be happy to loot it when it costs 30tg ea in the market? xd

i would farm it until i can defeat deimoss 3 if by then no drop why don't buy one

What I'm saying is, your opnion is a based on your own experience for just 1 ladder. Sometimes I tried much harder +(more than 50 phobs in t10) to get one, sometimes i dropped a lot during i was leveling from 149 to 150. 6% is fine enough because it drops more than one in avg. for everybody who rushes to 150. If you buff the droprate, there should flood lots of surplus in the market which would not make the drop happy anymore. The issue here is 'how to make the drop more equivalent and fair to everybody' not 'let us get more frag 5'
Minh
Monkey King
257 | 108
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
In my opinion, Scosglen and Lab have done quite well . However, there are many shortcomings in it
My solution are
- Activate Abyssal Shrine with Purify
- Halve the drop rate of Riftstone 6 in each stage
- Increased Riftstone 8-10 drop rate from Navigator T9-10
- Increased Dream 5 drop rate (Phoboss T6-8 spawns very little)
- Increased item drop rate when multiplayer (p2-p8) - I swear if I don't dual with Xion, I'll never reach Level 150 because going to Lab alone is boring
- Deimos bonus needs fixing - it sucks when you spend days farming from Labs 1-10 and hitting hard bosses that only get 5% Deadly Strike (why not a super cool item but non-tradable or throwable item?)
- late game too little interactive content with teammates - Let's create more uber teams
Edited by Minh 1 year.