Bow druid

Discuss Median XL!
jokery
Sasquatch
63 | 0
Been play as bow druid since last season, got buffed this season(or for Werewolf?) playing as physial but still can find few of bow at ladder.why bow is so hard to play?
1. steady shot, if u want to use Cascade or heart seeker ,need to cast steady shot first, removed for cascade if u play as phys this season, but still needed for heartseeker. u want to play as bow u got to play the piano.dmg depends on how fast u can switch between the 2 skills.
2. cascade , the massive AOE skill.had dmg delay so u can not leech immediately for phys(shoots and before the arrows lands, like 1-2 sec).
3. heartseeker. the main dmg skill.dumb skill. seek range really small. hit dmg imme target. dmg loss when casting at fast speed. especially when Heart of the Pack triggered, u can cast heartseeker with max speed, then u will see it deals no dmg at most of the time.the faster u cast, the more dmg loss u will see,
4. bear. got huge buffed this season, with the runeword Dirge u can summon 2 bear, super tanky bear with 150 resist.but it takes CB dmg, so u know the results.XD
5.Heart of the Pack , duration can be refreshed now if i did not takt it wrong. but it either trigger for 2-3 times within short time or never, or when triggered but u did not get the buff cz u are dogding the projectile and away from the bear. or u are in the range and nothing blocks in the way, u just not get the buff. besides, the buff time seems to be not correct ,duration really short for some occasions.

Correct me if i got anything wrong.
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
It's great that there is diversity between build difficulties. If you'd like to play an easier bow build, make a zon. And btw phys bow druid performs drastically behind fire bow druid.

1. Not how fast you can switch between the 2 skills, but how effectively you can rotate between the 2 skills depending on your attack speed frame. Some people dont like this mechanic, some do.
2. Play around the delay of Cascade by kiting in the area where you shoot it. There's a delay but it's not that bad.
3. I'm not quite sure what you're saying here, but heartseeker is obv your single target ability. Kite with it if you're killing 1 target. It does quite a bit of damage.
4. Not sure what NPCs do CB, so I can't really speak on this but I believe your bear can be tanky enough through dedicated summoning gear to withstand most damage. I'm not a big fan of using different gear to summon bear, but it's an option if you want to min max.
5. RNG is a bitch.
jokery
Sasquatch
63 | 0
Bulooka wrote:It's great that there is diversity between build difficulties. If you'd like to play an easier bow build, make a zon. And btw phys bow druid performs drastically behind fire bow druid.

1. Not how fast you can switch between the 2 skills, but how effectively you can rotate between the 2 skills depending on your attack speed frame. Some people dont like this mechanic, some do.
2. Play around the delay of Cascade by kiting in the area where you shoot it. There's a delay but it's not that bad.
3. I'm not quite sure what you're saying here, but heartseeker is obv your single target ability. Kite with it if you're killing 1 target. It does quite a bit of damage.
4. Not sure what NPCs do CB, so I can't really speak on this but I believe your bear can be tanky enough through dedicated summoning gear to withstand most damage. I'm not a big fan of using different gear to summon bear, but it's an option if you want to min max.
5. RNG is a bitch.

thx for replying. now i know why i can not cast heartseeker after steadyshot somtimes, its the speed frame.i played as fire bow last season. just wanna try somthing different this season.
for the 3rd , heartseeker may deal no dmg if u cast it under heart of pack really fast. or u can try use steady shot then press heartseeker fast, u can cast heartseeker more than once.