Call Down the Thunder: Stormzon Miniguide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
catsarelame wrote:Dumb question: How do you wear Zerae's? do you use -req jewels?

Zerae's requirements are all quite low, no -req jewels necessary once you collect your charms.

Before level ~120-125 you just do the usual tricks - honorific boots and/or belt with +50 strength, -req jewels, 50-100 base strength/dex.
oatmilk
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
How useful would you say block is on stormzon?

block speed even maxed would be slower than hit recovery, and block seems to be of more importance for farming than bosses - and I'm not aware (so far) of bosses that deal so much damage in melee/projectiles that can be blocked for it to play a huge role.

Wouldn't trying to reduce the chance to be hit in the first place with Balance be more beneficial? Or is the bump in defense rating not high enough in comparison to a 1% block chance?
Listerine
Acid Prince
45 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Just reporting that Stormpick build is a very viable farming build. The PR and life after kill on Stormpick is really nice, combined with insane MF bonus you get from Nagapearl'ing hono boots/belt/and(or) gloves. I'm over 800% light spell damage with 300 life after kill so Scosglen is cake and the 400% mf bonus is a nice perk. I can prob get the damage even higher but need more umos.

Still, you lose alot of +skills without Solar Scion and, most noticeably, a TON of defense if you go with hono gear. Ive got only 250k defense with Golden Chariot. This build is also really expensive since it relies on UMOs. At the same time, I can 2x Awaken with Belial trophys which I farmed in 1 hour as opposed to spending 4+ hours farming Yshari trophies or spending rediculous tg to get.

So you if like absurd gold fine and mf without sacrificing much damage, Stormpick is a viable approach (yes its still a meme build :) )
hyp0790
Skeleton
2 | 0
时间之神敬仰你,地球我挺喜欢,不自生所以长生,我爱玩游戏,也爱学习。
Antarus
Cultist
22 | 0
Awesome build