Discuss Median XL!
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Speaking of resists - how much magic resist can you theoretically get? I'm assuming the cap is 50% but finding anything with magic resist seems near impossible.

Yeah, finding gear with magic resist isn't a priority since it is quite rare. No need to feel like you need to have cap or anything.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
oatmilk wrote:When I transmute a charged riftstone I see various modifiers with one highlighted in green - am I right in assuming that's the only modifier that will be in effect? And what is Dimensional Tear?

Nope - all of the modifiers are in effect, the green is just the new one for that tier. T1 starts with a bunch of modifiers because it used to be T6 before the first five were removed.

Labs are pretty much post-Scosglen content for characters getting close to maxing out.

Speaking of resists - how much magic resist can you theoretically get? I'm assuming the cap is 50% but finding anything with magic resist seems near impossible.

Magic resist is intended to stay around 0%, it's the damage type for things that are supposed to always hit hard. It is possible to reach 50% by stacking enchanted shrine blessings but it's never worth going out of your way to get it, except maybe for Archbishop Lazarus because of the %life magic damage of tremor.
oatmilk
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:Nope - all of the modifiers are in effect, the green is just the new one for that tier. T1 starts with a bunch of modifiers because it used to be T6 before the first five were removed.

Labs are pretty much post-Scosglen content for characters getting close to maxing out.

Thanks!

Ah so the dimensional tear modifier is just a descriptor? I saw that my lvl 2 riftstone had highlighted Dimensional Tear green, and with what you mentioned before I'm slightly confused on what it means.
Greyhawk
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello, new here and love this amazing mod. Well done to the creators.

My question: I play SP and wish to edit the Paladin skill timer sound effect when it shuts off. I opened the D2 and MXL MPQ files but can't seem to find that specific .wav sfx file anywhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction & know where to look? (Simply for my own enjoyment)
Thankyou
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What does salvation aura from
Esubane
Esubane
Bronze Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 52 to 55
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 576
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.14 per Strength)%
Level 1 Salvation Aura
+(3 to 5) to Barbarian Skill Levels
(-50 to 100) to all Attributes
Elemental Resists +(10 to 25)%
Poison Length Reduced by (20 to 50)%
(25 to 75)% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (6)
do ? (mercenary spreads this aura, btw)
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Ruubel wrote:What does salvation aura from
Esubane
Esubane
Bronze Sword (Sacred)

(Barbarian Only)
Level 1 Salvation Aura
Socketed (6)

I heard its 5% ele abosrb not sure if anything else. U could check d2stats in town and outside with aura to be sure.
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=75830
    Aura that provides 5% rainbow absorb (excluding poison).
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Ruubel wrote:What does salvation aura from
Esubane
Esubane
Bronze Sword (Sacred)

(Barbarian Only)
Level 1 Salvation Aura
Socketed (6)

5% fire, cold, and lightning absorb.
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Asked in disc but I'm still a little unclear, how was this craft created? Was it down leveled and then shrine crafted? Or was the base found in a low area? Seems like the base req level was 30 before the effigy spam, but it also has +2 all skills which I don't think can spawn in that low req item. Sockets are PGems for resistances, and obv blessed with creepy. Image
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Bulooka wrote:Asked in disc but I'm still a little unclear, how was this craft created? Was it down leveled and then shrine crafted? Or was the base found in a low area? Seems like the base req level was 30 before the effigy spam, but it also has +2 all skills which I don't think can spawn in that low req item. Sockets are PGems for resistances, and obv blessed with creepy.

NotArmory doesn't know how to calculate the required level of rares or crafts, it's just assuming 30 because it's a sacred base.

A downleveled body armor can roll +2 skills (item lvl 1 sacreds are affix level 81) and have a required level of 45 (32 for the affix + 10 for craft + 3 for one affix).