riftwalker's bonus quest

Discuss Median XL!
HeaT_
Rust Claw
83 | 5
how exactly does this work? i've killed the rifwalker 3 times without getting hit by the rift storm yet nothing happens when i cube?

did i miss something? thanks!
FAXme
Vampiress
39 | 1
INVASION I, INVASION II, INVASION III. Game guide - quests.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
there are three riftwalkers, and each bonus is attained on each of them. the second one is in the realm of sin (azmodan's stage) and the third one in the realm of lies (belial's stage).
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HeaT_ wrote:how exactly does this work? i've killed the rifwalker 3 times without getting hit by the rift storm yet nothing happens when i cube?

did i miss something? thanks!

Invasion I does not have a bonus quest, in case that’s the one you’re trying.
HeaT_
Rust Claw
83 | 5
this is for invasion 2.

i'm assuming the rift storms are the white circles with the delayed lighting bolts that come down?

so once you kill the boss without getting hit, do you just take the charm and put it in your cube and hit transmute? cause that's what i have done 3 times and nothing has happened.

i'll try it again and maybe record it.

thanks!
HeaT_
Rust Claw
83 | 5
HeaT_ wrote:this is for invasion 2.

i'm assuming the rift storms are the white circles with the delayed lighting bolts that come down?

so once you kill the boss without getting hit, do you just take the charm and put it in your cube and hit transmute? cause that's what i have done 3 times and nothing has happened.

i'll try it again and maybe record it.

thanks!

ok, nevermind. tried it twice tonight and it worked the 2nd time.
intex
Abomination
148 | 1
the bonus quests are kinda buggy sometimes in my experience as someone who farmed 50+ RW 3 charms this season. One thing I found that helped is switching your GS / restarting your game. Would be nice if things worked correctly every time, but they don't