What curse/effect is this?

Discuss Median XL!
Meanymode
Dark Huntress
11 | 2
Been playing with my werewolf druid, and he doesnt seem to be hitting fast enough, he seems to get this effect that slows him down from enemies, anyone know what causes this?

boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Meanymode wrote:Been playing with my werewolf druid, and he doesnt seem to be hitting fast enough, he seems to get this effect that slows him down from enemies, anyone know what causes this?

Usually debuff shows red icons near mana orb and i dont see any.
The green glow effect on monster its probably timestrike
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Some enemies have "slow target" still? It's not a curse so it doesn't show mini-icon and there is no way to counter-act it.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
some curses lost their notification symbols in recent patches.
I for sure know that the blood mana curse from Unstable Anomaly and Spellbind do not show up right now but they did in the past.
The red Spirits in scosglen cast spellbind. It is a low range curse that slows you down and reduces your physical resistance.
Since I see a Spirit on your screenshot my guess is that you are affected by that curse.
Meanymode
Dark Huntress
11 | 2
mortimer_85 wrote:some curses lost their notification symbols in recent patches.
I for sure know that the blood mana curse from Unstable Anomaly and Spellbind do not show up right now but they did in the past.
The red Spirits in scosglen cast spellbind. It is a low range curse that slows you down and reduces your physical resistance.
Since I see a Spirit on your screenshot my guess is that you are affected by that curse.

I wish there was a wiki of some kind to track these anomalys lol, its hard to find indepth documentation. So do you know the stats of how much you are slowed down/reduced physical damage, the duration and of course lower curse duration works on that right?
rataplan
Fallen
1 | 0
so finally, no one knows what it is and how to get it
hmm.. quite challenging if we don't have guide here
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The character color is grey, which is the case when cursed by spellblind, casted in scoglen by red spirit