The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Berkabus
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
How about fire based melee? Full community set (fire damage, wolf stance boost) and fire based shield, and fire axe?
is this possible? anyone tried?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
That actually sounds cool. Not sure how far it would go but certainly scos at least. If you try it let us know.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jampula wrote:That actually sounds cool. Not sure how far it would go but certainly scos at least. If you try it let us know.

Yeah gonna try. Any suggestion gear Wise ? Except for full communtiy set. Weapon, shield, amu,rings, sockets.
Umos.

There is a shield with fireprocc. Seems cool, good rw.
But weapon, No idea..
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Berkabus wrote:How about fire based melee? Full community set (fire damage, wolf stance boost) and fire based shield, and fire axe?

As a weapon grandfather or XITHXOD axe
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Berkabus wrote:How about fire based melee? Full community set (fire damage, wolf stance boost) and fire based shield, and fire axe?

As a weapon grandfather or XITHXOD axe

Why GF ? Cuz of oskill?
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Community set and grandfather is definitely not going to be a self-found build. I haven't seen any of those pieces among any of my friends this season. I do hope it gets some new love in the next patch, I played this build four years ago and it was a lot of fun.
Vilify
Thunder Beetle
58 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hello! I made an account just to post in here.

I have a 133 barb that runs phys SoR/EQ

Feels fantastic clearing trash like vizjun/bremmtown/dunc etc but I'm starting to have trouble with some bosses.
I can do Astrogha/Yshari and what not but some things like Kabraxis still, Xazax which I just found out I get absolutely slaughtered in, and I feel like my first time in Labs 1/2 were horrible and I just took a TON of damage.

I don't think barb is supposed to feel (and I use this term lightly) "glass cannony"

I only started this build bc i wanted to start doing iron spiral but found a nice wep in norm a2 (lol) that wouldn't let me use the spiral and hence my EQ barb was born.

Just looking for tips/tricks/maybe items I should look out for. As a new forum'er I obviously don't have any TG and nothing looks worth selling being close to reset so I'm just trying to figure out how I wanna play this barb until then. Cheers mates <3
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Vilify wrote:Hello! I made an account just to post in here.

Feels fantastic clearing trash like vizjun/bremmtown/dunc etc but I'm starting to have trouble with some bosses.
I can do Astrogha/Yshari and what not but some things like Kabraxis still, Xazax which I just found out I get absolutely slaughtered in, and I feel like my first time in Labs 1/2 were horrible and I just took a TON of damage.

I don't think barb is supposed to feel (and I use this term lightly) "glass cannony"

I only started this build bc i wanted to start doing iron spiral but found a nice wep in norm a2 (lol) that wouldn't let me use the spiral and hence my EQ barb was born.

Just looking for tips/tricks/maybe items I should look out for. As a new forum'er I obviously don't have any TG and nothing looks worth selling being close to reset so I'm just trying to figure out how I wanna play this barb until then. Cheers mates <3

I would recommend u to respec to GT barb at ur stage. I dont know why, but the fact is EQ is not good in labs.
I once wanted to build iron spiral with
Thunder King of Sescheron
Kriegsmesser (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 53 to 57
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 642
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.14 per Strength)%
Stormblast: +1 Projectile
Thundergod Nova Deals 5000 Lightning Damage
Lightning Shield: +(18 to 30) Lightning Damage to Weapon per Skill Level
20% Chance to cast level 10 Life Spark on Melee Attack
Adds (200 to 300)-(450 to 600) Lightning Damage
-(30 to 40)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+10 to Stormblast
10% Chance of Crushing Blow
100% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (6)
, focusing on lightning dmg, but failed. It limits the wep. This skill needs some buff.
My route now for barb is: SoR/EQ in early/mid game, GT in late game. It seems like GT barb even better than azure ele barb in very late game.
Vilify
Thunder Beetle
58 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Vilify wrote:Hello! I made an account just to post in here.

I would recommend u to respec to GT barb at ur stage. I dont know why, but the fact is EQ is not good in labs.
I once wanted to build iron spiral with
Kriegsmesser (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 53 to 57
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 642
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.14 per Strength)%
Stormblast: +1 Projectile
Thundergod Nova Deals 5000 Lightning Damage
Lightning Shield: +(18 to 30) Lightning Damage to Weapon per Skill Level
20% Chance to cast level 10 Life Spark on Melee Attack
Adds (200 to 300)-(450 to 600) Lightning Damage
-(30 to 40)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+10 to Stormblast
10% Chance of Crushing Blow
100% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (6)
, focusing on lightning dmg, but failed. It limits the wep. This skill needs some buff.
My route now for barb is: SoR/EQ in early/mid game, GT in late game. It seems like GT barb even better than azure ele barb in very late game.

That's what I've heard but I'm determined to try and maximize this build as much as I can :(
I'm at the point I can safely farm Kabraxis and kill him quickly which imo is pretty good for a melee. I don't even have specific gear or socket switches to deal with him. But yeah I used to have a fortress barb like 10 years ago that just slaughtered everything.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Vilify wrote:That's what I've heard but I'm determined to try and maximize this build as much as I can :(
I'm at the point I can safely farm Kabraxis and kill him quickly which imo is pretty good for a melee. I don't even have specific gear or socket switches to deal with him. But yeah I used to have a fortress barb like 10 years ago that just slaughtered everything.

Sure. Then just better gears and more charms to promote, I guess. If ssf, gears like crafted high dmg axes & useful rws like Wind Runner should be nice and easier to get.