What is up with Vizjerei amulet?

Discuss Median XL!
MelkorMarkov
Imp
4 | 0
Hello there,

Are the drop chances for this item bugged? I have found over 100 of them since starting hell. Right now what compelled me to make this topic is that i killed a goblin and he dropped 4 of them at the same time. Its pretty strange.

Also, if i may make 2 topics into one. Why are rainbow goblins still in the game? Everywhere it says you cant kill them anymore, i have found 3 in 2 days and its pretty frustrating to just let them go ):
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Not bugged, set items just drop a ton now. Especially set amulets. But completing a set still takes time, because rng as usual.

About the goblin, not sure since I haven't encountered it yet, crappy luck. But I looked up some old posts and it said either takes damage while moving, or use purify(?)
MelkorMarkov
Imp
4 | 0
But that specific amulet. I know rng is rng but 4 drops on the same goblin. I am not exaggerating at all when i say i found over 100 of them. My barb is going to have infinity stats ( no problem for me )

The damage while moving was with using the item that is no longer in the game. He is invulnerable moving as well.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
MelkorMarkov wrote:Hello there,

Also, if i may make 2 topics into one. Why are rainbow goblins still in the game? Everywhere it says you cant kill them anymore, i have found 3 in 2 days and its pretty frustrating to just let them go ):

they have been added this season as "Christmas Special". Compared to goblin season - their HP has been reduced drastically and they can be killed by a few Purify shots. So as soon you have Assur's Bane or Neutrality Pact charm from uldy you can kill them and enter Whimsy.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Good for sigs.. Why complain? :)
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Read the docs to find out why that particular amulet shows up so frequently. Particularly the item levels on the sets page.