Discuss Median XL!
King77
Stone Warrior
32 | 6
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Birimbau wrote:We need a reliable alternative lvl 130 zone easily accessible through a WP. Going to Faust all the time is inconvenient and there is no point going there if you are not interested in the runes that drop there.

I always dreamed of a Portal that opened after he'll baal was killed to like a whole new difficulty. Where it isn't much harder but any item can drop there. However those drop rates would be significantly less than Uber areas. Thus less skilled players who weren't as good had a place where they can farm. Level and possible get nice things like great runes. Etc, but not quicker than a more skilled player going to a more dangerous area. Basically a way to boost the lower tier players without boosting the elite players, as median has almost always been a game that any boost to a lower player also boost a higher skilled player. I know it can't be fair across the board as that doesn't promote people to actually want to become top players, but I was once a top player and still agree the lower skilled players need something for them that wouldn't boost a top player. Where they basically weren't put into situations like..."you want your build to work...get tg...pay me the rich tg guy your tg to get the item you want that you will never get by yourself".

While that is how most things work, clearly that system is corrupt across most games and real life. If this is considered a rant, I apologize. Been reading all the post since I've been gone and I see the same trend of elite players down talking lower players or feeling superior...which offends me because some of these "elites" I remember as being "scrubs" at one point and I know Ben and I gave even them respect because we loved more players. Him more than i...Ben is just a better person than me...guy is a Saint...
BoneZone
Balrog
133 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I'm assuming it's not just me but when you use decently to nice enchanted tunes for corrupted treasure boxes and you get "rare" items it seems like it's a waste. I get it's a gamble but I'd like to see change possibly swap the rares out for tu's at least so they can be sharded. Just a rant that will hopefully be changed. Thanks.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
BoneZone wrote:I'm assuming it's not just me but when you use decently to nice enchanted tunes for corrupted treasure boxes and you get "rare" items it seems like it's a waste. I get it's a gamble but I'd like to see change possibly swap the rares out for tu's at least so they can be sharded. Just a rant that will hopefully be changed. Thanks.

Those are intended to be uniques, but not all bases currently have a unique. Patience.
BoneZone
Balrog
133 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I would also like to add as i just looked at assassian nagi runewords for my nagi. All im saying is somethin neeeds to be done about that mess....
midknight
Pit Knight
106 | 59
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Is there a bug for charms on tsw? over 100% on charms Image Image
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
midknight wrote:Is there a bug for charms on tsw? over 100% on charms Image Image

Yes, this has been reported before. The method wasn't shared, but apparently more people have found out how to equip multiples of each charm.

Very disappointing to see people use this exploit. I'm not an admin but I would expect these users to get a ban.
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
Increase the radius of Necro special summons auras because if you are not up on its ass you don't get the aura.
Splargh
Grubber
321 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Dear devs,

Can we give Iron Golem some kind of multiplicative dmg scaling with base points, like the other necro minions have? It doesn't feel very rewarding putting points into the skill.

Skellies, Knights and Hawks get minion count, Veil King gets overall minion dmg multiplicator and Veil King and Hawks get another multiplier from Hawks passive (crit chance).

Maybe one of the following:
- +1 Iron Golem every 10 or 15 base points.
- the vanilla d2 stat "chance to pierce" (for the Spike Rush proc) topping out at 100% on max skill level.
- or just scale Spike Rush with increased missle count and/or range

Also, giving him more movement speed would be powerful, wolf stance on summon barb has taught me that movement speed is valuable for minions, since they (especially melee minions) waste so much time on wandering around and re-targeting.

Thanks in advance for considering this,

best regards
Splargh
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Splargh wrote:Dear devs,

Can we give Iron Golem some kind of multiplicative dmg scaling with base points, like the other necro minions have? It doesn't feel very rewarding putting points into the skill.

Skellies, Knights and Hawks get minion count, Veil King gets overall minion dmg multiplicator and Veil King and Hawks get another multiplier from Hawks passive (crit chance).

Maybe one of the following:
- +1 Iron Golem every 10 or 15 base points.
- the vanilla d2 stat "chance to pierce" (for the Spike Rush proc) topping out at 100% on max skill level.
- or just scale Spike Rush with increased missle count and/or range

Also, giving him more movement speed would be powerful, wolf stance on summon barb has taught me that movement speed is valuable for minions, since they (especially melee minions) waste so much time on wandering around and re-targeting.

Thanks in advance for considering this,

best regards
Splargh

Most damage does abyss khights and veil king. maybe iron golem would be good as damage dealer, but knights outshine any golem buff, so you wouldnt see any defference. For golem i made honorific 2 hand weapon, with MO damage, crushing b, deadly s, atack speed
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
BoneZone wrote:I would also like to add as i just looked at assassian nagi runewords for my nagi. All im saying is somethin neeeds to be done about that mess....

Yeah . Why even have nagi rws? None of them are good. Hope for increased rws and to clear out those thats
Not good/NEVER Used. There is aloooooot of them.