Discuss Median XL!
Maidstone
Pit Knight
115 | 8
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Maybe we can use Sigil of absolution on Rw as well in 2.5.1?
Neotetric
Fallen
1 | 0
The mirror temple on Paladins is sometimes bugged. I had to clear it five times before the nemesis was inside the tomb.
RedScaleWyrm
Fallen
1 | 0
Just killed the Act 1 boss and instead of dropping the Catalyst and a unique, all I got was the Catalyst, 1 ith rune and 1 yellow item (warp blade). I had to check the item twice to verify it was indeed, not a tiered unique.
duysir0
Lava Lord
92 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Damn..Broke the thing...Didn't mean to hit it that hard 8-)
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sry nvm i thin^k i did missread something ^^ u did well job guys! greetz
Edited by amekoffiziell 1 year.
vedaulios
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello. I'm getting an error whenever I go into lower kurast and crashing. If any one is able to help me that would be awesome
MammothBro
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Uh, so.... is there any way to get out of Uber Butcher's chamber besides dying? xD
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I don't know if this is a specific bug with Sorceress, but the lvl120 class challenge dungeon did not spawn the Nemesis, and instead I found him randomly walking around the Island of Skartara map. Killing him did yield the corresponding rewards
MammothBro
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Okay, we've done 10+ complete Fauztinville runs, not a single Great Rune. I really think something must be wrong. Are they realm only? We are playing TCP/IP.
mohlssonnnn
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
MammothBro wrote:Okay, we've done 10+ complete Fauztinville runs, not a single Great Rune. I really think something must be wrong. Are they realm only? We are playing TCP/IP.

I dont Think 10 Will guarantee you a GR drop, prolly can do 30 runs without em