Physics Bowzon

Discuss Median XL!
Tnt1094
Abomination
155 | 16
All the same, I decided to play again with a bowzon, this time a physical one, because it was strengthened. I can say that I am disappointed with it, it has very little damage compared to the elemental every 5 times, yes, I understand that now I don’t have very good things, but let’s say my damage will increase 2 times more is still very far from elemental
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ok, feedback-thread and Discord are there for a reason. And what buffs did phys bowzon actually got?
Giu
Core Lord
390 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jampula wrote:Ok, feedback-thread and Discord are there for a reason. And what buffs did phys bowzon actually got?

tldr is a craft bow that gives 250+ ewd and a passive with 20% crit chance.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Giu wrote:
Jampula wrote:Ok, feedback-thread and Discord are there for a reason. And what buffs did phys bowzon actually got?

tldr is a craft bow that gives 250+ ewd and a passive with 20% crit chance.

What.. ur’e joking
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
bro what is this gear

Of course your bowa feels bad when half your gear slots are barely helping you. I bet you're on par with what a similarly scuffed Blitzen setup would do, but you can't seriously expect to compete with Athulua's Wrath like that.
Tnt1094
Abomination
155 | 16
The problem is that this update indirectly weakened the elemental version of this build, now you need to invest 15 points in decoy instead of one (there was no cooldown before and decoy lived much better than now) I could put the same points in trinity arrow and greatly increase damage, they also added 20crit chance as I understand it only works for physical damage(((
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
By looking at your gear i see your mxl knowledge is really low , you should check notarmory of top bowzons and copy their gear., they sure rape maps
Tnt1094
Abomination
155 | 16
morphed wrote:By looking at your gear i see your mxl knowledge is really low , you should check notarmory of top bowzons and copy their gear., they sure rape maps

Bro you don’t see. I wrote that now I don’t have very good equipment, and even if I collect good equipment it won’t change the situation much (and yes, I know perfectly well what things I need and don’t even see the point in collecting them, I’d better change seats elemental), the damage is still low compared to the elemental, and my knowledge is more than sufficient, I can easily assemble a build without a guide, so there is no need to pretend to be smart
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Well , i don’t pretend , if you knew why physical is worse than elemental you wouldn’t have opened this nonsense thread , let me explain to you , Elemental damage does almost 3x more dmg against enemies that dont have absorb just because pierce negates their resistances while physical damage cannot do that and all mobs have physical resistance , but physical is getting better endgame because then enemies start to have absorb and elemental damage is not as strong as vs fautz mobs for example , if bowzon physical damage would be greatly increased to be the same as elemental dmg then no one would play elemental vs endgame stuff because it would be obviously outnumbered by a lot , there are ups and downs for any build so now you know why physical bowzon is weaker than elemental in midgame , if you dont play endgame stuff like labs , sam , uldy , then elemental is clearly better .
XuuuH
Balrog
136 | 0
I have actually low knowledge on mxl and Im trying to play phys bowzon without a guide and I have a question: whats the gear progression for the build?
I can check the top bowzons on ladder board for the end game gear but I have no idea on what to use till I get there. Can someone help?