Discuss Median XL!
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1127 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The new amazon helm runeword "maenad"... Does it mean your total damage is increased by 300% by estatic frenzy? or just the magic damage that comes with estatic frenzy is tripled?
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Newbking wrote:The new amazon helm runeword "maenad"... Does it mean your total damage is increased by 300% by estatic frenzy? or just the magic damage that comes with estatic frenzy is tripled?

just the magic damage from EF
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1127 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Diaco wrote:
Newbking wrote:The new amazon helm runeword "maenad"... Does it mean your total damage is increased by 300% by estatic frenzy? or just the magic damage that comes with estatic frenzy is tripled?

just the magic damage from EF

You sure? It seems like a lot of heavy runes and reduces pierce by 100 for what... a few hundred magic damage?
Nheleo
Lava Lord
97 | 12
Newbking wrote:
You sure? It seems like a lot of heavy runes and reduces pierce by 100 for what... a few hundred magic damage?

+300% ~ +5000 magic damage with 72 skill lv (30 base), & you can ignore it if it's useless to u :mrgreen:
Giu
Core Lord
385 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nheleo wrote:
Newbking wrote:

+300% ~ +5000 magic damage with 72 skill lv (30 base), & you can ignore it if it's useless to u :mrgreen:

where you gonna use all that magic damage ? not against scos trees thats for sure.
Nheleo
Lava Lord
97 | 12
Giu wrote:
Nheleo wrote:
Newbking wrote:

where you gonna use all that magic damage ? not against scos trees thats for sure.

That's just a number for reference. & I think it's not really usefull for Bowzon.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Hy, I found the mooncall relic, but I never made trade/sell with TG's. I would like to sell it, but I don't have TG yet. How can I do ?
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nemmate wrote:Hy, I found the mooncall relic, but I never made trade/sell with TG's. I would like to sell it, but I don't have TG yet. How can I do ?

I can send you some, so you can create an auction :)
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
oztor wrote:
nemmate wrote:Hy, I found the mooncall relic, but I never made trade/sell with TG's. I would like to sell it, but I don't have TG yet. How can I do ?

I can send you some, so you can create an auction :)

Thank you so much. I'm really new with TG system
kestik
Prowler
19 | 0
Is there a way to generate a new map layout? For example, if my Durance of Hate L2 map is a really bad layout, can I force the game to generate me a new one? Will restarting the game do that?