Unholy Caster Paladin (Warlock)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
salooi
Skeleton
2 | 0
please share me your d2stat notifier, please
Lynderika
Grubber
315 | 160
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
salooi wrote:please share me your d2stat notifier, please

Oh I actually forgot to add it, I don't have it anymore sorry.

I think you'd be fine with a generic one, just don't forget
"^(Holy Lance)" 4
For Taqiyya

And sacred rare body armor, gloves, belts and paladin helms for crafts
"Hundsgugel " sacred rare
"^(Blackguard Helm)" sacred rare

etc
Kadazzle
Balrog
135 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hey Lynderika.
Once you find / buy your end game gear.
Black sun spear
Lamha gloves
Blessed wrath helm
Doomcloud belt
Rings
ammy

What are you MO'ing onto them 1st?

What is like max damage we are looking for? 10k? or closer to 20-25k?

lastly how do you have so much life?
Lynderika
Grubber
315 | 160
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Kadazzle wrote:Hey Lynderika.
Once you find / buy your end game gear.
Black sun spear
Lamha gloves
Blessed wrath helm
Doomcloud belt
Rings
ammy

What are you MO'ing onto them 1st?

What is like max damage we are looking for? 10k? or closer to 20-25k?

lastly how do you have so much life?

I think what I did is light sd on everything then left the rest open for umos. Not optimal surely but it works.
Max damage... Looking only at the lightning part of mindflay, the tooltip should end up around something like 13k-15k, more with vanquisher of course but that's situationnal.

Life come from vitality stacking, paladin get enormous benefits from that. In endgame I was much more focused around labs though, you don't need that much life for scosglen and the guide definitely lack a proper scosglen showcase due to that and the fact that I didn't farm it much so didn't try to tryhard it... But oh well
intex
Abomination
148 | 1
Hey Lynderika, great guide. Legendary performance last season gapping everyone on ladder. I am following your build this season. I am wondering how you are capping your max res? I don't see any gems in your gear here https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Eckhart/af1b

Here is a snapshot of my stuff: https://median-xl.com/char/AlphaBeam/e8aa
I have some questions:

1) I have almost same gear and charms as you, but I have to socket a bunch of gems to cap res to 90%. I have 400% spell damage so I get +2max res from Ilmatar. I have all the max res from charms other than laz trophy. What are you doing about max res?

2) Would you recommend MO'ing my end game gear with spell focus or lightning spell damage? Tempted to just wait for UMOs but buying UMOs is slow.
My tooltip damage on Mindflay is 10-12k, so feels like i am missing a bit of damage, but most of my gear has no MO yet as I was saving space

3) I assume now that 5x life leech + arcane hunger on eternal vigil is best since they nerfed UMOs to only 2 per item right? Can you confirm? What about putting life on kill on the weapon? The sustain would be nice - although more damage is probably better

4) Also for scos / lab, do you really think that having max Slayer is better than elemental wisdom? If I put 15 more points into slayer, it basically costs 15 pierce.. Is that worth it?
Lynderika
Grubber
315 | 160
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
intex wrote:Hey Lynderika, great guide. Legendary performance last season gapping everyone on ladder. I am following your build this season. I am wondering how you are capping your max res? I don't see any gems in your gear here https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Eckhart/af1b

Here is a snapshot of my stuff: https://median-xl.com/char/AlphaBeam/e8aa
I have some questions:

1) I have almost same gear and charms as you, but I have to socket a bunch of gems to cap res to 90%. I have 400% spell damage so I get +2max res from Ilmatar. I have all the max res from charms other than laz trophy. What are you doing about max res?

2) Would you recommend MO'ing my end game gear with spell focus or lightning spell damage? Tempted to just wait for UMOs but buying UMOs is slow.
My tooltip damage on Mindflay is 10-12k, so feels like i am missing a bit of damage, but most of my gear has no MO yet as I was saving space

3) I assume now that 5x life leech + arcane hunger on eternal vigil is best since they nerfed UMOs to only 2 per item right? Can you confirm

4) Also for scos / lab, do you really think that having max Slayer is better than elemental wisdom? If I put 15 more points into slayer, it basically costs 15 pierce.. Is that worth it?

1- In endgame I had the 600 sd breakpoint, if you check my lab 10 set up https://median-xl.com/char/Eckhart/ca10 I have 2 zann esu and 4 resists gems, knowing that light is maxed from gear and I probably ignored poison a bit. That 144 screen likely were from scosglen time or something

2-see the post just above, yes.

3- I think uldyssean still win because of the spell focus and is barely less sd for 10 less level

4 - The important part is to be pierce capped for the content you're currently doing. For sam I ignored some slayer points for more pierce, etc. Also note that points in the tree is more sd so there's no reason to overcap pierce
Kadazzle
Balrog
135 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I have no idea how you done SLEEP.
I have 12k hp
14k damage
-175 lightning before the 10% from mind flay

I completed rift 3 easier than this thing
void uldy like i melt everything..... this guy jumps on me 1 time and insta death. I give props to you.
Lynderika
Grubber
315 | 160
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Kadazzle wrote:I have no idea how you done SLEEP.
I have 12k hp
14k damage
-175 lightning before the 10% from mind flay

I completed rift 3 easier than this thing
void uldy like i melt everything..... this guy jumps on me 1 time and insta death. I give props to you.

Sleep is simply tuned in a way so that 12k life is low for her. Seems like you focused too much on the offense. Get more vitality/level/gear/charms or get her later, then it should be all good. Seems like I started her with 13.5k life, aim for 14 and she should be pretty safe.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Great guide! Currently working on my lab setup.
kuchcik327
Fallen
1 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What shrines to crafting?