Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Hmm, your gear seems very decent. I haven't played pouncezon for a very long time, but I doubt full Celestia Set can be better than your current gear. I can only suggest you not rushing/pouncing into big packs in Dunc and check again your poison resists (there are Slain Souls that throw poison seeds). Have you tested
Erawan

Erawan
Body Armors

'LemKoCham'
Runeword Level: 83
15% Combat Speeds
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
(27 to 30)% to Strength
(27 to 30)% to Vitality
Physical Resist (13 to 15)%
(15 to 20)% Bonus to Defense
instead of
Runeflesh
yet? because defence could be higher. Also you're missing QT, Ureh and MCS charm. Smax Wild and Free for the last two ubers.
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Maybe I am a bit too rambo style, and rush to hard, but eitherway Duncraig seems so hard for Pouncezon, I have melle necro with full Rathma set (half of gear obtain from special box 1-soc only) and he is f-king slaughterin Duncraig, dunno I like her playstyle I would try to be more carefull though. Erwan RW looks good but is missing LL%, for now I dont find any armour better than Runeflesh I stick with that. ;) Maybe I rerol MO to maximise TCD% to get better defence value. @Stealthmaster you suggest not to get beyond -100% enemy posion res? is that some kind of bug or what, bacause i have more than -100% enemy psn res.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Ah, I know what your issue is: you are running, not walking. This says it all :)

Going beyond -100 poison resists makes sense only when you fight heroic bosses. -100 is the cap for regular monsters.
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
well ... yeah I am running like decapitated chicken xd Although I dont exaclty understand the machanics of this barrel-bombs from duncraig, sometmise it kills me instantly, sometimes it doesnt .. <confused>
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
1) Running makes your defence equal 0, so you get 95% chance to be hit. Slain Souls hit hard, and considering zero defence, only 8k life and almost no %DR, even a small group of Slain Souls can kill you very quickly. Switch to walkmode and never run again; :)
2) There's a visual glitch with Dunc barrels: if you see an explosion right after you teleport to the new area, this 'glitchy' barrel will never kill you. However, the fuse of a real barrel is 3-4 sec or smth, so if you're standing for too long or simply not moving forward, you'll have very big chance to die;
3) %avoid can save you from a real barrel explosion, but amazon is not the class to rely on avoidance.
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Ok, thx for the tips m8!
Klaus
Destroyer
7 | 0
What should I be doing if I've finished terror difficulty but I can't take on destruction yet?
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
1. Make sure you already have socketed most of your gear with 2% LL jewels and orbed your weapon with LL MO's;
2. Make sure you already crafted a rare amulet with Doom proc and at least +3 skills after upgrading;
3. Check your resists - all of them have to be maxed (75) at that stage of the game;
4. Make sure you're not running, if not, then switch to walk mode and never use run button again (Wild and Free cover all your speed problems);
5. Make sure you already done all minigames and challenges;
6. I really suggest you to slowly make your way forward. Get Butcher's charm and try Legacy of Blood uber (requires patience resummoning Fire Elementals).

Dunno what you wanted to say, there's no huge gap difficulty between Terror and Destruction, I mean if you easily own Act 5 Terror monsters and easily get owned by act 1 Destruction monsters, then you're doing something wrong.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I thought Doom procc on amulets was overrated, since it doesnt break immunity with soft points, and a lvl 40-45 soft pointed Doom is like what , 800-900'ish damage? I never made pouncezon, and there's no doubt about +skills, thats a given but unless im way outdated on mechanics, which i might be, my question is how does pounce benefit from Doom procc in a significant way?
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
If you also have ttad it doubles it's ohtput resulting in more physical damage.