Pouncezon

Arc_Razer
Grubber
303 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
i thought that was broken at the moment?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
romanN1 wrote:If you also have ttad it doubles it's ohtput resulting in more physical damage.

I thought it only worked on direct Melee swing and still was buggy..?
NaOCl
Invader
8 | 0
I'm trying to get Empyrean Band ring, but I always get Ring of Disengagement . Do I need to go in a special act or a special difficulty? That sounds dumb but who knows.
Or my RNG is just that bad?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
NaOCl wrote:I'm trying to get Empyrean Band ring, but I always get Ring of Disengagement . Do I need to go in a special act or a special difficulty? That sounds dumb but who knows.
Or my RNG is just that bad?

Its just RNG, nothing special u can do to get empy band other then hope and pray.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Risen91
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm really struggling in most of dest difficulty and terror uber-levels due to getting one shot and can only just farm Tcows (drop chances there seem so low tho). I'm in the process of farming the 500 sigs atm. Can anyone give some advice on what I should work on or change or if there is anything I can do to improve my gear.
Still semi-new to MXL so any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Thanks in advance!

Stats:

Gear:
(no idea what the damage on the weapon is... but I'm sure its pretty high)
Detoxii
Invader
8 | 0
Your Nephalim runeword can have higher ED if you put orbs before making runeword. I think you already know that because you orbed your armor before putting Ith runes, but if you didn't then get another 150% ED, or go with total character def if you want.
Also I was struggling hardcore this ladder, and found that it became a lot more bearable with resists. I'm not talking about 75, I had 73 light resist and died to storm shamans in Nihilithak's area in a second or two at 10kHP. Put witchhunter hood on and pgems in gear and now have 91/93/91/95 and they don't even hurt me through tainted blood regen, the difference is massive.
Edit: just re-read your post and saw you mention you're dying in uberquests, yeah it's a lot harder for some of them this season.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Risen91

As I see from your posts, you're playing online, right? Leveling with melee characters is now much harder than before so you have to be really careful and always know what you're doing. I also suggest you get full Celestia set, it will improve your survivability. Also get Azmodan and Legacy of Blood charm. After that respec to bowazon for Judgement day charm and upgrade.
Kittycat
Acid Prince
46 | 0
I have flame 64 LL. Hratli's. helepolis. Nih runeword. truce runeword for DR. hammerfist. emp band. amulet 3sk doom ctc -22 poison. seal of the nephalem kings. stats 51%DR 155ias 199fhr. all jewel 2LL, all socket. 80 allrez. 106%LL. kill me in a second all loc. dunc. fauzt. What problem?
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides