Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Some if not most of the models I've seen in Kingdom of Tenai mod.
Grinch
Cog
215 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'am pretty sure Chaos Empire Mod have all Diablo 1 graphics included. One of the lower Versions are also for download available (includes .txt files).
Dude Love
Grubber
312 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I'm pretty sure MOST Diablo 2 mods use the D1 item sprites, actually. I know for a fact Pagan Heart does, and I think there's a few in Battle for Elements, but those are the only two non-median mods I play regularly.

You'd think Median had done it a long time ago, since other D1 sprites are used in other places...
Professor-Zoom
Cultist
22 | 0
dont you think the atual ancient armor is a little weaird , for ex: the rathma skeleton should be a dark armor but the current image seems not to fit the context,
what you think on change to this one? Image
Dude Love
Grubber
312 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
I actually was going to change the ancient armor anyways, but definitely not to the Bovine Plate
Professor-Zoom
Cultist
22 | 0
hahahaaaa now that you mention I gave zoom in the image, and saw that it really is a cow armor :oops: :oops: :oops: , I just look quickly and seemed similar to fullplate mai :facepalm:
Dude Love
Grubber
312 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Updated with SWORDS and HIGHER READABILITY
Professor-Zoom
Cultist
22 | 0
hi i have made some changes on the colors of some armor and shields to look more metalic and i change the image of the "anciant armor" too.
I did just for myself but if you think that was appropriate I can post it here or send to you. :P
I do not know if you will do also the rings and the amulets. Becose i dont know how to find the names of the files!
the fist one is the AncyArmor
Dude Love
Grubber
312 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Neat, I'm not a fan of either the ancient armor or the great helm but glad you dig it :)
Dude Love
Grubber
312 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
UPDATED with yet another Ancient Armor replacement, Jewelry, Scrolls, Catalysts and the return of THEO