Treewarden - bear druid??

Discuss Median XL!
BrotherTed
Prowler
18 | 2
I have decided on the treewarden bear, just for the fun of it.

unfortunately I didn't find a guide for this on the old forums or here.
Has anyone got experience with him?

A) Can you use a 2 Elemental Build (Poison Flash + Wildfire) effectively?
    At least for gear there would be nice choices.
    I thought about this because of Summons Acid Fiends being very supportive and Force of nature, aswell, for both of the skills.
    Mythal...
    Or is Faerie Fire needed for teh dodge? (its not very high though...)
    So at least 2 skills greatly boosting both damage sources, if not 3, if we didn't need the life. (I THINK WE DO ON THIS LOW DEF ANIMAL haha)
    But that would look like a elemental druid already,,, and we want to be the bear :twisted:

B) The other variant of course, would be to go Physical + Fire ?
    You would only need 1-button left and right (and one vs imunes)
    It will also profit from Force of Nature or Fairie Fire
    I dont get the set weapon, really one-handed? The shields which have melee procs won't work in transmog from my tests. So whats the point here.
    How do all the procs work when transmogged anyways? Thunderhammer?

In both cases we would want to have Idol of Scosglen, to be able to go in as often as possible (vs harder content)
Of Course Elfin Weapons for the CB

ANY comments appreciated.
Edited by BrotherTed 7 years.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
check chucknoris' compilation, he has a miniguide for wildfire+poison flash treewarden
BrotherTed
Prowler
18 | 2
Umm okay,,, the names in his guide are not very telling. (found it now)

If someone reads this awell names are:
A: Rooftwellen
B: Hulk
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Physical + poison + small addons from gears + on striking procs.

Treewarden set - 100 CB, plague, avoid and other good stuff. Crafted gloves with stormblast (weak option) or gorefest (laggy option). Shield - Tu banner of duncraig - cheap and good. Boots - tu rabbit foot - cheap, fast and mf. Jewels with AR to reach 60k-90k AR. If not enoug, use Xorine rings - big AR boost, op proc, ect. When AR is good, dump all stats into str.
BrotherTed
Prowler
18 | 2
thanks both
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
What's the best uberskill for rend werebear? I tried vine and it's great the slow realy helps against bosses along with physical resistance debuff it's amaizing, but leveling this skill seems not so worthy. So maybe faerie fire can be better?
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
PodolskyV wrote:What's the best uberskill for rend werebear? I tried vine and it's great the slow realy helps against bosses along with physical resistance debuff it's amaizing, but leveling this skill seems not so worthy. So maybe faerie fire can be better?

I played him for a long time now but got kinda bored because of the fact u need to recast idol of scosglen always which u didnt like with max elvensong + symbiosis + faerie fire you got like 30%++ avoid all damage so yeah
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
I don't use elvensong, so that's not a problem, just pop up Idol of Scosglen, Vanqouish from tu armor and run to smash in a face everything with Rend, will see how it will go on a Hell difficulty.
Edited by PodolskyV 4 years.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions