Throwsin Miniguide

masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
For the time of searching pieces of tracker set, signet farming, doing ubers safely, good alternative is Dajjal RW like mine here:

Also, Tu Splint Mail is pretty good, because it adds rainbow dmg and dr, but I prefer TU Chain mail, which i'm still using, cause proc is really nice and it adds laek + reanims which are very important as we are squishy in early game. Also, I went 2 part honorific with res + flat dr and TU light belt for flat dexterity and nice amount of life leech. With this setup I almost steamrolled through terror and dest.
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
also in lategame it is nice to have a naginata (socketed with nih runes for longer duration) on switch to buff yourself with shadow refugee for extra dr and ms
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
classico wrote:Hard skill points give us range

Storm crows always have range of 13.3 yards.. Btw i don't know if poison WDM can be really useful on multihit builds like this one.
requiemss
Acid Prince
47 | 0
I allways wanted to try this but im not completly sure if the skills are cast based or atack speed based (throw seems like a confusing mechanic) and im also not sure if element spell damage would do anything or if i should focus on flat ele damage (like on atack based builds). Besides i dont even know if the poison of the passive is affected by spell poison lenght, etc. Seems complicated, would love to see a full guide wich explains these things
requiemss
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Im talking about experience here, left a lvl 90 assasin mid game because nor the docs nor the skills three itself explains well how it works, would love have these mehanics correctly explained on Sigma. (Like some keywords or something to identify what it does trigger and what it doesnt)
classico
Destroyer
6 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
%spell damage does not work on throwing skills and it is attack speed!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
requiemss wrote:Im talking about experience here, left a lvl 90 assasin mid game because nor the docs nor the skills three itself explains well how it works, would love have these mehanics correctly explained on Sigma. (Like some keywords or something to identify what it does trigger and what it doesnt)

Explain what you mean so we can help you. What do you mean "nor the docs the skills three itself explains well how it works"? And trigger? You mean like what procs? Throwsin procs on striking/kill/when slain. It will not proc on attack.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
It's the exact same thing as any projectile based skill. Attacking with a bow, throwing a javelin...
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
might considder improving the visibility a bit
f.e. the skill tree part, its a bit hard to filter the skills out with [b][/b] so ppl instantly see them and make it easier to read

EDIT: wtf already is.... hardly visibile difference or is it just me
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
requiemss wrote:I allways wanted to try this but im not completly sure if the skills are cast based or atack speed based (throw seems like a confusing mechanic) and im also not sure if element spell damage would do anything or if i should focus on flat ele damage (like on atack based builds). Besides i dont even know if the poison of the passive is affected by spell poison lenght, etc. Seems complicated, would love to see a full guide wich explains these things

spell damage and poison spell damage is explained in the docs. there you can read what benefits from +spell dmg and what doesnt.
you have do look under concepts -> spell dmg / poison spell dmg