The MedianXL 2017 v1.3 SP Miniguides Compilation

kurnis
Acid Prince
49 | 0
So why is this considered a SP only guide? do these not work on realm?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Yes they do, some even better with some realm-only items.
But some elitists kept complaining about item packs, duping etc. so it's better to just say SP.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
kurnis wrote:So why is this considered a SP only guide?
because they are all made by me , and i only play SP . they work fine for MP too , the only difference is that some of them can be improved with some realm-only items in end game (secret SU'S / realm only runewords )
Funinyourgame
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
Is your Trolling Necro really viable for Uber and End game?
I feel like the huge amount of teleport will sent me in a bad place and I will die.
I'm still working on the Gamma Field Sorceress, but I'm stuck in the Terror act 2 so I'm not sure how good it can be.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Funinyourgame wrote:Is your Trolling Necro really viable for Uber and End game?
I feel like the huge amount of teleport will sent me in a bad place and I will die.
he is good enough even with not all of the end game gear . being able to jump with AoD makes it quite safe in many (considered dangerous) spots . all that jumping helps at spreading poison damage all over the screen , and all you need is to kill 2 or 3 to get the proc chain "after kill" started . indeed sometimes you can get raped if teleported in some spots , but unless it's a duncraig barrels under your feet , you won't have to worry. he's quite safe . every time it gets hit it goes to a new spot , and surviving that one hit is quite easy , as the build has decent ammounts of HP , avoid and some damage reduction .

Funinyourgame wrote:I'm still working on the Gamma Field Sorceress, but I'm stuck in the Terror act 2 so I'm not sure how good it can be.
i was thinking about adding a miniguide for it a few days ago . i've played it for a while myself because i was curious on how would it handle the game compaired to the assassin Meteor shower build and the results are quite good :

in early-mid game she make up for less points into meteor shower (compaired to the assassin) by using Firedance , bloodlust (
Circe

Circe
Sorceress Orbs

'RhalArc'
Runeword Level: 100
+3 to All Skills when using an Apple
+3% Bonus to Spell Focus
+44% to Lightning Spell Damage
+44% to Poison Spell Damage
+24 to Bloodlust
(61 to 75)% to Energy
Fire Resist +40%
on switch gear) +motw from act 5 merc , and that's good enough . she makes up for assasin't Cluster mine by using Gamma field + Nova Charge + familiars (they deal decent damage by their own + they also boost your damage with "+ skills" and extra energy) . she's at least as good as the assasin imo , you just need to pass the early game faster (untill you can roll a helm with Meteor Shower) , and for that you can use Apocalypse . if time allows it , i'll be adding the miniguide soon .
Funinyourgame
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
Thank you very much for your info, It will help a lot.

Adding hard points in the familiar also helps a lot since I,m using a lot of Oskill. Bloodlust give a nice free boost on switch, I end up 105K-403k poison damage with Gamma field and the familiar damage is not bad for the poison immune. I just need to gear up the Barbarian merc so he doesn't die during Uber if its possible.
Funinyourgame
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
Not sure about the Mid/Late game items. I tried to play with Meteor storm, but it was a bit too random to my taste. Do you have a couple of good choices for me (Except the Sorc Armor with Xis run cause I already know)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i also need to finish the work on it ; i need to do more testings . i left it in "stand by" since last week due to lack of spare time . you may check the curent progress at the end of the compilation inside the spoiler . i hope i'll get time for it this weekend
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
100K views in 1 year from a playerbase that is now down to just 1/4 , compaired to 1.f9b / 2012 . i'd say "not bad" considering that the miniguides were all updated to Ultimative only since april . For now i'll also be in "stand-by mode" , like the most of those inactive players lurking the forum , untill we will get our hands on Sigma
i want a new colour for my views/popularity badge
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Do i sense new mini guide how to become popular or median forums ?