The Tantrumdin

generalcheesecake
Invader
8 | 0
hm so there are viable holy tantrum builds too? or how do you get sacred armor?

I think I'll give the paladin a try. I hope that one day I'll come by a cornerstone of the world with tantrum, though the duration of tantrum will be much less but I'll be able to tantrum around with my dear esther.

I hope the paladin will be viable with mediocre gear.

on the other hand the barb can be mfed out with lum runes and still get the defense bonus :D

right now I play a lumed out bowazon with dear esther and farm destro cows. killspeed is ok if you calculate in that i am a complete noob and have tierd gear except the siegfried helmet and the dear esther.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
No it's still Unholy. Besides picking between Holy and Unholy, you also pick either Light (where Sacred Armor is) or Shadow Influence.
And I lean towards Paladin for Tantrum, much more fun imo. Of course my opinion is biased because I don't generally like barbs...
generalcheesecake
Invader
8 | 0
d'oh yes the skill is in the middle meaning it is not influenced by holy/unholy because the choise between influences is seperate :)

the thing is they both have their ways. paladin has superbeast for buffing the dmg but barb has the possibility of kraken on a helmet.
however a stance constantly blocks one skillslot. then again he has wolf companions.

I think I'll try paladin because as I read he is overall stronger if you have the right equip.

------------EDIT--------------

I read that the socets should be filled with perf rainbow stones for CD, but tantrum is treated as a ranged attack since it comes from a bow right?
so the cb is being divided by 6 making it effectively 1 Rainbow stone.

Wouldnt it be better stuff all the sockets with Krys runes giving it a massive 600 Target taked additional damage?
iirc tantrum is said to hit 20-25 times a sec from one cast meaning the 600 ttad would give you 12k-15k phys dmg in one sec.

now my question is in the grand scheme of everything, are those 12k/cast noticable?

I mean lets say you make 100k a sec then additional 12k won't be that much, but is you deal 30k then additional 12k will be a lot.

Those numbers are just examples, I hope you get what I mean.

Greetings from Karlsruhe/Germany
titan015
Stone Warrior
33 | 4
edit: I feel silly posting the question. Sorry
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Just a question about elemental pierce. Currently in act 1 terror and i was wondering what pierce take first priority, if any? Thank you for your time.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
It depends on which element you have the most damage in
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
I havent added it up but i just have the basic gear like auriels and jitans. Would poison be a priority for SoD?
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
All pierce > any pierce.
Poison pierce is nice tho, -100 psn + SoD oneshots nearly everything, even bosses. Sad that 95% of them are psn immune.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
What level/gear is recommended for terror fautz? Im 105 and have all my tu gear at t6 and fully mo'd with suggested mos. i can do the damage to go through it fast enough but i cant tank the mobs of guys. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ntf1015 wrote:What level/gear is recommended for terror fautz? Im 105 and have all my tu gear at t6 and fully mo'd with suggested mos. i can do the damage to go through it fast enough but i cant tank the mobs of guys. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Wait until you are level 120 and have some minor charms. The black road challenge has no level requirement so you don't need to do it on lvl 105.