MXL: Sigma Announced

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Solfege wrote:
Marco wrote:Alpha release is happening this year for sure.

Welp, guess there's no point in finishing this Fire/Ice Melee Sorc guide then--not that anyone wanted one anyway. :)

Oh well. "The very substance of the ambitious is merely the shadow of a dream." RIP, Bipolar Blade... :lol:

Well alpha is not a public release. There are still a couple of months before a public release comes.

Also, there isnt a total skills overhaul like many people think (because I announced that ... 3 years ago) In fact skills will receive tons of balance tweaks (by... suchbalance) but the skills will be for the most part be the same.
Rakehell
Deckard Cane
23 | 2
You're doing great job guys. I hope to see some pics and vids of the alfa tho.
Dya
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Marco wrote:Well alpha is not a public release. There are still a couple of months before a public release comes.

Does it means there will be one ladder more b4 sigma-хуигма?
chuk15
Thunder Beetle
51 | 2
nvm
Edited by chuk15 7 years.
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
chuk15 wrote:Nerf traprat some more, it's too easy to face roll and potion spam the entire game with insane autolock skill with 100% cb, rainbow damage, 15k life, 300k def, 75% block, 50% heal with 1 corpse. All with trash gear. At least other chars that can farm with trash gear are relatively slow like summoners. Rat clears entire screen in seconds and doesn't even need to aim. Tempest sorc at least needs to watch for immunes, rat doesn't even need to aim. Even bowazon has to watch out for 1 hit kills, rat morph prevents 1 hit kills like barrels and temple spires. So broken.

I would like to see the traprat skill tree reworked tbh.

I understand it's more or less aimed at newer players, but it can't get any easier than holding right click and killing everything that gets near you with tu gear.
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
practically any other druid has better endgame in terms of farming
shouldn't your post for "nerfing traprat" go into the clearly present suggestion thread?

cant really say much about his playstyle except how could you make traprat different?
Food
Core Lord
360 | 32
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Marco wrote:[...] skills will receive tons of balance tweaks (by... suchbalance) but the skills will for the most part be the same.

Here's hoping throwbarb will receive some love especially in the early stages of the game.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Goodkidscc wrote:
chuk15 wrote:Nerf traprat some more, it's too easy to face roll and potion spam the entire game with insane autolock skill with 100% cb, rainbow damage, 15k life, 300k def, 75% block, 50% heal with 1 corpse. All with trash gear. At least other chars that can farm with trash gear are relatively slow like summoners. Rat clears entire screen in seconds and doesn't even need to aim. Tempest sorc at least needs to watch for immunes, rat doesn't even need to aim. Even bowazon has to watch out for 1 hit kills, rat morph prevents 1 hit kills like barrels and temple spires. So broken.

I understand it's more or less aimed at newer players, but it can't get any easier than holding right click and killing everything that gets near you with tu gear.

You've never played lazydin, have you?
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
Goodkidscc wrote:

You've never played lazydin, have you?

I have, but with the Lazydin, enemies have to get a bit closer to you. And the gear is a bit more expensive.
skullnbones
Prowler
19 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
so is alpha out, where can purchase a supporter package xD