Tempestsucks - Lightning/Cold Sorc

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
tuananha5
Skeleton
3 | 0
^ so we should put 5 points in ice eles? Or soft points gives res too??
candyland
Mangler
488 | 13
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
tuananha5 wrote:^ so we should put 5 points in ice eles? Or soft points gives res too??


noooo , just keep ice eles as a 1pointer.
User avatar
robinro
Azure Drake
171 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
im having problems doing judgement day with this build :(

the moment i stop spamming lolsummons and start casting thunderstone, the lolsummons die instantly and i get jumped and die.
and even if i mange to kill them i cant retrieve the charm...

any tips?
User avatar
Prime_Evil
Harpylisk
1446 | 121
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
spam ice elementals instead , they last a lot more than lolsummons. i did jday a while ago ez and im still using shitty TU gear.
User avatar
kiki22vu
Ice Clan
571 | 43
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ice elementas suck there cut they have high ammount of hp/def so the bosses dont spawn that often, usually the summons dont even have to last long cuz all u need to do is spamming summons on the armored guy head so u keep them up all the time.

Use 1 mo lol summon for low mana cost and keep resummon him and spam on the head of the boss that is all u need to do and pray imperius and mathael spawn as soon as possbile
User avatar
Sonicbdwa
Abomination
149 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi, I just wanted to know that how much thunderstone damage you can got with the set (to see if I need to do something to improve my sor thunderstone damage ^^ )
And do I correct if I maxed Thunderstone, Warp Amor, Snow Queen, Witch Blood ? (what to do with the leftover points ? (the skillplanner link is not working (I know someone has asked this but I don't know which page to looking for it :( ))
Ben-
Heretic
409 | 72
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
snow queen to 25 pts, max warp armour/tstone/witch blood, 1 pt in each cold spell including summons, 1 pt mana sweep+pre reqs, leftovers can be in either familiar or tempest

with set and at endgame can reach 75k thunderstone or more
candyland
Mangler
488 | 13
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Sonicbdwa wrote:Hi, I just wanted to know that how much thunderstone damage you can got with the set (to see if I need to do something to improve my sor thunderstone damage ^^ )
And do I correct if I maxed Thunderstone, Warp Amor, Snow Queen, Witch Blood ? (what to do with the leftover points ? (the skillplanner link is not working (I know someone has asked this but I don't know which page to looking for it :( ))



http://skillplan.median-xl.com/planner?id=aHCybUMI

here is the new skill plan and the higest tstone damage i got with set was 80k
qndel
Banned
110 | -20
vampyra wrote:
Sonicbdwa wrote:Hi, I just wanted to know that how much thunderstone damage you can got with the set (to see if I need to do something to improve my sor thunderstone damage ^^ )
And do I correct if I maxed Thunderstone, Warp Amor, Snow Queen, Witch Blood ? (what to do with the leftover points ? (the skillplanner link is not working (I know someone has asked this but I don't know which page to looking for it :( ))



http://skillplan.median-xl.com/planner?id=aHCybUMI

here is the new skill plan and the higest tstone damage i got with set was 80k

nice!
Anzy0
Prowler
15 | 0
Hey,

I have a quick question regarding the gear:
I just unlocked destruction and got my Elverfolk.
What do I do with the honorifics? Do I keep them?
I tried crafting some gloves/boots but the reqs are just to high to wear them.