The Blood Knight

xareo2
Cultist
21 | 0
Hey, first of all: thanks for creating this guide. I found it very helpful and fun!
just one question do you have any thoughts about XIS paladin shield runewords? Im thinking about making one because i haven't found any SU shields yet but i have some stones i can spare for runewords.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
xareo2 wrote:Hey, first of all: thanks for creating this guide. I found it very helpful and fun!
just one question do you have any thoughts about XIS paladin shield runewords? Im thinking about making one because i haven't found any SU shields yet but i have some stones i can spare for runewords.

if the answer is yes, dont forget that xis rune is lvl req 120 on sp and lvl 121 on realm
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
xareo2 wrote:Hey, first of all: thanks for creating this guide. I found it very helpful and fun!

No, all of them are not suitable for this build. Crafted pala shields are more powerful as they can spawn with bigger bonus to Fire Spell Damage.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Where is a good place for me to farm for the set boots and belt? Im currently in full early game gear with a crafted balefire weapon. Thanks in advance
krimi
Stygian Watcher
41 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ntf1015 wrote:Where is a good place for me to farm for the set boots and belt? Im currently in full early game gear with a crafted balefire weapon. Thanks in advance

Terror griswold
Special box + oil of absolution = random set item

They only have one socket though.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
If you're on SP, try Terror or Destruction Worldstone Keep with increased playersX settings. Other good places are Terror Fauztinville (better) and Destruction Tristram.

If you have spare time/desperate in finding sets, you can try getting them from Special Box (Terror Griswold). On realm people get sets very quickly, but as for myself, I never considered farming for 1 socket sets, even at 100% Special Box drop chance (50% chance now).
xareo2
Cultist
21 | 0
I don't know why but i have a lot easier time farming Fautz with
Darkfeast
Darkfeast
Goedendag (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 53 to 54
Required Strength: 574
Required Level: 100
Item Level: 105
(Paladin Only)
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.18 per Strength)%
+(0 to 2) Projectile to Hunting Banshee
+(50 to 200) Spell Focus
+50% Damage to Undead
+(30 to 50)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(10 to 25)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(18 to 30) to Hunting Banshee
+50 Life Regenerated per Second
Total Character Defense (30 to 60)%
+50 Life after each Kill
Socketed (3)
rather than when i use shield + crafted balefire weapon
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
This might seem like a dumb question, but I am beyond annoyed. What gear is recommended for farming Terror Fauzt and finishing the black road challenge? I have all the early game gear and a crafted balefire weapon. Should that be enough? Thanks in advance.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ntf1015 wrote:This might seem like a dumb question, but I am beyond annoyed. What gear is recommended for farming Terror Fauzt and finishing the black road challenge? I have all the early game gear and a crafted balefire weapon. Should that be enough? Thanks in advance.

Well since you have Balefire killspeed shouldn't be a problem. So I would switch armor to Erawan and use crafted/rare/magic paladin shield with Bear Stance. That's already 40% dr + tons of defence.

There's not much else to do besides just taking it slow. Hymn keeps you alive but due to horrible FHR of Superbeast you don't want to get too crowded.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Also using A5 or A1 merc (T6 short war bow + 100% tele when struck honorifics) will help with your survivability if you're having issues.