Lucky Roll

Share your videos and screenshots
jallen85
Invader
8 | 0
Been having such mediocre luck with rolls then I finally got lucky! What should I MO it with? 8-) Image
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Sorry to say but nothing. Reroll it
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Reroll IMO. On this ladder you may get much better stats.
jallen85
Invader
8 | 0
But it has 7+Shunpo... Its just a Mid-game weapon nothing special i guess. But i'll keep it until otherwise :think:
jallen85
Invader
8 | 0
Yeah I notice the stats are higher on this ladder! I found a path of flames amulet in Act 5 as well... But is has Resist penalty!
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Shunpo without slow enemies% = trash

Sin very often cant survive high density shunpo'ing without slow%. I say re roll as well , but thats my opinion.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
mo life steal and use it to travel faster in big density area if you have another weapon you can use to kill stuff with
jallen85
Invader
8 | 0
Cool! It took so many Shrines just to get it uggghh... that's why I don"t wanna chance it again lol. But I have a Broadside on switch with 200k+ so I"ll try that combo! Thanks! I will reroll in the future!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
jallen85 wrote:Cool! It took so many Shrines just to get it uggghh... that's why I don"t wanna chance it again lol. But I have a Broadside on switch with 200k+ so I"ll try that combo! Thanks! I will reroll in the future!

Keep this one if you plan to continue with shunpo sin, and then find another naginata to roll a better one. Once you roll the better one, use that and continue to reroll the first one for an even better. Just go back and forth til you get a great roll.
Darthaghar
Pit Knight
112 | 10
Okay don't take my word for it...I am not an expert but I would go with %ED till reasonable amount (~300) and the rest with Life after kill because the %LL is not so effective in destruction also Crushing blow works too but its not better than both so if you endup with some mo space after all that u can go with CB last Also if it were me I would go full LaEK but the thing with this is... if u dont have enough damage you cannot effort doing this because you will endup getting raped before filling ur healthbar.. so better safe than sorry go full ham on the dmg and rape em before they rape u :mrgreen: