Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Kittycat wrote:
Stealthmaster wrote:You are running instead of walking

nice idea. no. i walk

Fauzt is generally harder to a pouncezon than Dunc. Dunc has barrels that deal 100k total damage to you which means instant death if you have no %avoid. Are these ubers the only locations where you get killed in a second?
Kittycat
Acid Prince
46 | 0
Stealthmaster wrote:
Kittycat wrote:
Stealthmaster wrote:You are running instead of walking

nice idea. no. i walk

Fauzt is generally harder to a pouncezon than Dunc. Dunc has barrels that deal 100k total damage to you which means instant death if you have no %avoid. Are these ubers the only locations where you get killed in a second?

i did pouncezone for dunc + fauzt(dunc priority). I do not need other loc. need % avoid ? and how much need? And where did it take?
my stats and items good?
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
No, pouncezons don't rely on %avoid. Also as far as I remember, your stats seem to be the best compared to other players that wrote 'I get instantly killed while playing a pouncezon', yet you are still struggling. For example, if your poison resistance is low, your hp will quickly drop to 1 if you stay under the poison clouds in Duncraig or hit by Harpylisks in Fauzt. That might be the problem as well.
Kittycat
Acid Prince
46 | 0
Stealthmaster wrote:No, pouncezons don't rely on %avoid. Also as far as I remember, your stats seem to be the best compared to other players that wrote 'I get instantly killed while playing a pouncezon', yet you are still struggling. For example, if your poison resistance is low, your hp will quickly drop to 1 if you stay under the poison clouds in Duncraig or hit by Harpylisks in Fauzt. That might be the problem as well.

ok. sounds good. thx. and how to raise the maximum resist if anywhere Jewel on 2LL?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Kittycat wrote:
Stealthmaster wrote:No, pouncezons don't rely on %avoid. Also as far as I remember, your stats seem to be the best compared to other players that wrote 'I get instantly killed while playing a pouncezon', yet you are still struggling. For example, if your poison resistance is low, your hp will quickly drop to 1 if you stay under the poison clouds in Duncraig or hit by Harpylisks in Fauzt. That might be the problem as well.

ok. sounds good. thx. and how to raise the maximum resist if anywhere Jewel on 2LL?

Jewels can roll with +resistances. Azmodan charm gives 5 max, other charms give res like island of the sunless sea, optical detector, laz charm, etc
candyland
Azure Drake
168 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Kittycat wrote:i did pouncezone for dunc + fauzt(dunc priority). I do not need other loc. need % avoid ? and how much need? And where did it take?
my stats and items good?

to stop dying , try dodging ! it works wonders
Kittycat
Acid Prince
46 | 0
LHawkins1 wrote:
Kittycat wrote:

Jewels can roll with +resistances. Azmodan charm gives 5 max, other charms give res like island of the sunless sea, optical detector, laz charm, etc

80all rez is good for dunc or fauzt?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Kittycat wrote:
LHawkins1 wrote:
Kittycat wrote:

You don't really need resistances there. The poison seeds that slain souls in Duncraig through can do a little damage and the harpy thing in Fauzt can deal some poison damage too but mostly you just need defense and %DR with leech and faster hit recovery.
Kittycat
Acid Prince
46 | 0
LHawkins1 wrote:
Kittycat wrote:
LHawkins1 wrote:
Kittycat wrote:

You don't really need resistances there. The poison seeds that slain souls in Duncraig through can do a little damage and the harpy thing in Fauzt can deal some poison damage too but mostly you just need defense and %DR with leech and faster hit recovery.

thx for help!
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
LHawkins1 wrote:You don't really need resistances there. The poison seeds that slain souls in Duncraig through can do a little damage and the harpy thing in Fauzt can deal some poison damage too but mostly you just need defense and %DR with leech and faster hit recovery.

I would disagree. These poison seeds can actually cause troubles if you get surrounded after being poisoned with low posion resists. Stacking additional (but not too much) fire (Assur room) and poison resistance is important for a pouncezon because she does not have a big hp pool. Crafted jewels are the best way to stack them, especially if your LL is high enough already so you can close your eyes on 1% LL if there are other good attributes on that jewel (resists, flat life).