Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
how do you think the new patch changes this build? im doing it for the most part now and ive done a lot of the easy and mid ubers atm. just did kabraxis and the stones but the damage of limpet seems a bit lackluster. sitting at around 2.7k right now maybe im just spoiled from playing totem nec last season. are you playing limpet this season nitz?

i really really like your guide writeup. very complete and dirt cheap. i just transitioned to crafts so maybe ill fine tune my gear tomorrow.

edit: is it possible to make
Gehenna

Gehenna
Weapons

'ChamOhmLo'
Runeword Level: 83
20% Chance to cast level 32 Frozen Crown on Melee Attack
15% Block Speed
15% Hit Recovery
Adds 94-125 Cold Damage
Adds 150-200 Poison Damage over 1 seconds
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Damage
+25% to Cold Spell Damage
-25% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+25% to Poison Spell Damage
-25% to Enemy Poison Resistance
Maximum Life +5%
Maximum Mana +(23 to 28)%
Requirements -33%
in a war sceptre and still hit the speed breakpoints? the changes to tiefling make me feel like i should always use a claw now or can i still use the war sceptre for more jewel space.
Edited by shnurr214 6 years.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
shnurr214 wrote:how do you think the new patch changes this build? im doing it for the most part now and ive done a lot of the easy and mid ubers atm. just did kabraxis and the stones but the damage of limpet seems a bit lackluster. sitting at around 2.7k right now maybe im just spoiled from playing totem nec last season. are you playing limpet this season nitz?

2,7k is like nothing (or I don't know the new dmg things but high endgame one hitted kab and early was like 3 hits, no idea how that's now without heroic shields), do you have a +5 skill amulet? 3 Skill helmet? 2 skill armor? Bloodlust?

I just played a bit to test it - I didn't notice that the limpet range was reduced. I don't know the new castspeed things but it's sad that tiefling got nerfed hard but now with a better castrate with claws ATMG should be nice.

I don't play this season I really have to study hard I got twice as many finals as everyone else thanks to an error, don't want to lose 1 year of income.

How much -enemy res do you hit with crafts?
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
thanks for the fast response nitz

indeed the damage rework changed things significantly so i dont know the true damage values how they stack up

i have a 4 skill amulet ( no blessed oils anymore) so no 5 skill
no more double mo in 2017
i have a 3 skill helmet and a 2 skill armor currently rocking only one bloodlust claw because ive been too lazy to roll another. im hitting -143 with crafts now which i think is overkill since no more heroic shields. my friend gave me a sash of shadows as well.

ive been progressing okay its just not as faceroll as i expected from watching your videos.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
shnurr214 wrote:indeed the damage rework changed things significantly so i dont know the true damage values how they stack up

How about endgame cast speed? Got any idea how slow it is?

Generally I think that nova bomb should be stronger anyways now without ND. But this needs much testing to figure out which has more killspeed and which is better for charm run/easy TA dunc runs until melee endgame gear.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
so you think i should craft a nova bomb claw and a set of ornate gear?

as far as cast speed im not sure how to determine that since im not sure if the speedcalc is updated for 2017 yet
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
shnurr214 wrote:so you think i should craft a nova bomb claw and a set of ornate gear?

as far as cast speed im not sure how to determine that since im not sure if the speedcalc is updated for 2017 yet

I don't think it's updated either but how does it feel? Yes ornate claw/shield with +20 to nova bomb, rest ornate stuff. When it had ND I did most of the content with that built it was pretty fast. Also nice for cows/TA
Templar
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Nitz wrote:
shnurr214 wrote:so you think i should craft a nova bomb claw and a set of ornate gear?

I don't think it's updated either but how does it feel? Yes ornate claw/shield with +20 to nova bomb, rest ornate stuff. When it had ND I did most of the content with that built it was pretty fast. Also nice for cows/TA

According to version log only sentries from assassin's skill tab have no nd. Nova bomb oskill should still have it. Nothing changed.
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
speedcalc is updated, download it again from tools
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
aahz wrote:speedcalc is updated, download it again from tools

I can't chose a weapon when I chose tiefling (It says slower cast than sin with claw) and I don't understand why the new tiefling should have no block animation.