Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
didnt try but prolly it will trigger him alot. but anyway its one of your best options
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
It will likely make him teleport often but try to aim it at so he's just barely hit by the very edge of the missiles (I.e. Closer to yourself than on top of him) so that way it will clear edyrem and still keep him slowed / OW
xeimaster08
Bone Archer
78 | 0
LHawkins1 wrote:Unseelie Lady = Casts Burning Veil (Not totally useful for us because we have it as an innate skill, but still a really nice reanimate for other classes)

Hmm.. I'm not really sure but don't they cast "Unseelie curse"? instead of Burning Veil?

But all in all the guide is good. Got most of the basic charms tho I still die a lot maybe I just don't know how to play summon->blink style play. :mrgreen:

EDIT: Just checked docs. Yeah it's burning veil.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
xeimaster08 wrote:
LHawkins1 wrote:Unseelie Lady = Casts Burning Veil (Not totally useful for us because we have it as an innate skill, but still a really nice reanimate for other classes)

Hmm.. I'm not really sure but don't they cast "Unseelie curse"? instead of Burning Veil?

But all in all the guide is good. Got most of the basic charms tho I still die a lot maybe I just don't know how to play summon->blink style play. :mrgreen:

Unseelie Dames are the ones that use the curse. Unseelie Ladies use Burning Veil (along with a few non-elite versions), and there is another version of the monster that uses Force Wall (see forest areas in act 3).
xeimaster08
Bone Archer
78 | 0
LHawkins1 wrote:
xeimaster08 wrote:

Unseelie Dames are the ones that use the curse. Unseelie Ladies use Burning Veil (along with a few non-elite versions), and there is another version of the monster that uses Force Wall (see forest areas in act 3).

Ohh it's "Dames". Thanks man! :)
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
any chance on finishing this guide Lhawkins? I really thought you started strong but its still missing a decent amount of content. It was a nice template for me last ladder and i ended up getting all the charms eventually on a nec but i was able to ask you on tsw. it might be nice to have all the info in the guide :D
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
shnurr214 wrote:any chance on finishing this guide Lhawkins? I really thought you started strong but its still missing a decent amount of content. It was a nice template for me last ladder and i ended up getting all the charms eventually on a nec but i was able to ask you on tsw. it might be nice to have all the info in the guide :D

I think it depends on what will come with MXL2017, to see how many changes come up, but I can try based on that.

I've dumped all my gear already so I won't be able to provide much more than words at this point for some bosses.
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Sorry for the silly question but... for flat DR orb is intended "Damage reduced by X" or something else?
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Feeles wrote:for flat DR orb is intended "Damage reduced by X"?

yes
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Thanks. Anyway very good build. I'm noob and i'm getting good charm with this build.

For fauztinville i don't respec, i'm using bloodmage and funeral pyre and i'm doing good as long as i don't Rush :)