Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Stealthmaster wrote:
LHawkins1 wrote:You don't really need resistances there. The poison seeds that slain souls in Duncraig through can do a little damage and the harpy thing in Fauzt can deal some poison damage too but mostly you just need defense and %DR with leech and faster hit recovery.

I would disagree. These poison seeds can actually cause troubles if you get surrounded after being poisoned with low posion resists. Stacking additional (but not too much) fire (Assur room) and poison resistance is important for a pouncezon because she does not have a big hp pool. Crafted jewels are the best way to stack them, especially if your LL is high enough already so you can close your eyes on 1% LL if there are other good attributes on that jewel (resists, flat life).

Well yes, that's why I mentioned the poison attacks. Figured it was implied that it would be nice to have some poison resist. Fire resist is useful too if you plan on interacting with Assur regularly, otherwise you can just pounce quickly through and away. Would still get like 250-300 of each resistance to be safe anyways.
Kittycat
Acid Prince
46 | 0
Stealthmaster wrote:
LHawkins1 wrote:You don't really need resistances there. The poison seeds that slain souls in Duncraig through can do a little damage and the harpy thing in Fauzt can deal some poison damage too but mostly you just need defense and %DR with leech and faster hit recovery.

I would disagree. These poison seeds can actually cause troubles if you get surrounded after being poisoned with low posion resists. Stacking additional (but not too much) fire (Assur room) and poison resistance is important for a pouncezon because she does not have a big hp pool. Crafted jewels are the best way to stack them, especially if your LL is high enough already so you can close your eyes on 1% LL if there are other good attributes on that jewel (resists, flat life).

optimal LL % for dunc?
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
100+
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
100+? are you crazy. I'm pretty sure anything over 50% is not needed unless you happen to have 10k life. But if you have the gear optimized to have 10k life then you have enough damage to 1shot everything. And then you wont need that much lifesteal anyway lol.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
He asked for the 'optimal' %LL for Dunc, not 'minimum'. You can slowly farm Dunc with less LL, worse gear and less charms but that won't prevent a random death if smth goes wrong. Having 100+ LL allows to farm it being half-asleep/with one eye closed. Assuming you can easily avoid barrels and poison seeds, ofc.
hohohohohohoaaa
Prowler
15 | 0
How to use Fury when i grant it?
for example: i use Pounce and wait 1sec, then pounce to active Fury?
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
hohohohohohoaaa wrote:How to use Fury when i grant it?

when you get the WW swirls you have fury

Stealthmaster wrote:He asked for the 'optimal' %LL for Dunc, not 'minimum'. You can slowly farm Dunc with less LL, worse gear and less charms but that won't prevent a random death if smth goes wrong. Having 100+ LL allows to farm it being half-asleep/with one eye closed. Assuming you can easily avoid barrels and poison seeds, ofc.

ll caps at 50%
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
There's no cap for LL. It's the penalty on each difficulty that reduces its effectiveness.
hohohohohohoaaa
Prowler
15 | 0
SpamBomb wrote:
hohohohohohoaaa wrote:How to use Fury when i grant it?

when you get the WW swirls you have fury

Stealthmaster wrote:He asked for the 'optimal' %LL for Dunc, not 'minimum'. You can slowly farm Dunc with less LL, worse gear and less charms but that won't prevent a random death if smth goes wrong. Having 100+ LL allows to farm it being half-asleep/with one eye closed. Assuming you can easily avoid barrels and poison seeds, ofc.

ll caps at 50%

Sry what do u mean, i use pounce then wait 1 sec then pounce to use fury?
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I'm sorry for making an irrelevant comment, but your name makes me laugh everytime I see it.

Fury is generated by fury granting skills. When the buff is on, it enhances your skills that use Fury.