Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
krys wrote:I tried starting as one and does seem ok so far...although I couln't find some answers anywhere:

Do Bats gain your -enemy res?
Do Lolsummons gain your ways % spell damage / PBeing avoid or it's just for Bats?
Does LaeK / MaeK / reanimate as work for enemies killed by summons?

The only one I know here is that the bats are supposed to receive the Perfect Being avoid, but I believe it's broken and they don't receive it.

Pretty sure the lolsummons won't get your % spell damage, but each of them provide a massive minion spell damage buff to eachother.
krys
Rust Claw
81 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Thanks, after some testing it seems LaeK/MaeK doesn't work for bat/lolsummon kills
bats (and only bats, so no other summons) are supposed to gain ways damage and avoid, but that's probably only exception (if it even works), so no -enemy res...
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Mana/Summoner sorc is pretty funny and might be HC friendly enough. Caster sin may have big problems start from a2-3 terr. esp. when heretics/manglers start shooting you from out of screen.
krys
Rust Claw
81 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
@Scalewinged: thanks, but I'm trying just different assassin builds...I'm well aware of their HC unfriendliness, it's just for fun

Batsin is quite challenging - i tried summoner together with lolsummons, but I didn't like it - the need to go melee to (re)summon bats requires different gear then summoner needs (and lolsummons die too easy without dedicated gear)... so i switched to pure melee (which isn't optimal on hc, i know) using batstrike as main attack. It wasn't bad, but won't get me too far i guess... Then i switched to barrier strike (and SR buff) as somnus told me, but that made her same like nagisin - ideally i'd use batstrike, occasionally barrier strike and keep both SR buff and BB buff but I don't have neither enough skillpoints nor coordination good enough to manage it :/
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
LHawkins1 wrote:The only one I know here is that the bats are supposed to receive the Perfect Being avoid, but I believe it's broken and they don't receive it.

I think that was fixed in a patch last year.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nitz wrote:
LHawkins1 wrote:The only one I know here is that the bats are supposed to receive the Perfect Being avoid, but I believe it's broken and they don't receive it.

I think that was fixed in a patch last year.

Had a friend yesterday tell me even with ~130k hp bats, they still died almost instantly because the avoid wasn't working properly.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
LHawkins1 wrote:Had a friend yesterday tell me even with ~130k hp bats, they still died almost instantly because the avoid wasn't working properly.

Probably rolled over minion hp cap, I remember stoya on old forums saying how his rampagors rolled over and got one shot. I mean 130k hp is like 32 hits from a dunc mob.

stoya wrote:well first thing that concerns me is -> rampagors die in 0000000000.1 sec with 135 k life is IMPOSSIBLY RIDIC!!!! cleared half fauzt but so slow Sad wtf even world crappiest paper is MORE STRONG than them

stoya wrote:but 1 thing i didnt know that summons have life cap, with %1216 min life they die like a paper when i reduce it a bit around they all fine....

LFAQ wrote:Note: Barbarian Spirits have capped Life as well. Shamanic Trance adds obscene amounts of %minion life, and even now they roll over (seems to occur between 135 and 145k).
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
cowking wrote:
Probably rolled over minion hp cap, I remember stoya on old forums saying how his rampagors rolled over and got one shot. I mean 130k hp is like 32 hits from a dunc mob.

That makes sense since my 30k bats survived just fine.
krys
Rust Claw
81 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
3rd part of BatSin added (with even more "experimental" music ;) ) - she made it to Terror, tho I expect her to hit the wall soon, so I'm wandering whether to keep going until she dies or try to respec to something safer...
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Damn. Skipped over LC1 in that vid :(

Wouldn't it be better to use claw + shield? The attack speed on one claw is much faster than dual wield and you can get block and more defense then.

I've also noticed in my experience that Batstrike's swings seem to be much slower than other attacks with dual wield (not sure about claw+shield). Is it one of those weird ones like the new oskills that uses Cast Rate instead of IAS breakpoints?